I Choose You!

Gotta Catch 'Em All

Heechul smirked in satisfaction at his reflection before turning to his whining dongsaengs. “You guys have no lives whatsoever,” Kyuhyun stated, fingers tapping at the keys of his laptop.

Super Junior was once again lazing around on the 11th floor dorm as they had no schedules that day. And once again, they had absolutely no idea what to do. Except for Kyuhyun, who was happily gaming away, because he’s y like that. Oh, and Heechul, who’s a thousand times more y than the awkward maknae. Heechul scoffed at Kyuhyun’s statement, and said, “You’re one to talk.”

“What’s that suppo—what the heck are you wearing?” Kyuhyun briefly looked up from his game, only to end up staring (dying a little on the inside when he heard the sounds of his defeat) at his hyung.

The older grinned smugly, and twirled his tail around. “Jealous?”

He was wearing a Meowth costume. Yes, a Meowth costume. Complete with fangs, contacts that made his pupils look like slits, and of course, a tail. Kyuhyun stared for a bit more, before snickering. “Yes, hyung, I am most definitely jealous.”

“You should be,” Heechul said, flipping nonexistent hair over his shoulder. “Wait, is that sarcasm? Yah, Maknae!”

“Ramen is ready!” Ryeowook called from the kitchen, causing uproar in the living room. Heechul and Kyuhyun watched their fellow members scramble towards the scent of cheap, processed spicy beef from a plastic packet.

“RAMEN!”

“Out of my way!”

“Chicken!”

“Onew, get out, this is a Super Junior fic!”

“Okay…”

A stampede of hungry overgrown boys ran towards Ryeowook, who was unfortunately still holding the pot of hot noodles. His eyes widened before he screamed. “YAH!”

The members froze just as they were about to attack, startled by the eternal maknae’s high-pitchedness. “I’m going to leave this on the table, and you shall wait until I am out of the kitchen. If you don’t, you don’t get food for a day.”

All nodded in understanding and fear. What sort of medieval punishment was no food for a day? That’s just cruel. Ryeowook’s eyes narrowed at them as he slowly placed the pot on the table and backed out of the kitchen. Once Ryeowook’s foot left the boundaries of their kitchen, the boys all grabbed chopsticks, not even bothering to get bowls.

“Aigoo, I’m so prett—“ Slurp. “I’m so prett—“ SLURP. “So prett-“ SLURP.

Heechul growled and slammed his mirror to the table, before picking it back up to apologize to it. Then, he stormed to the kitchen to see what was interrupting him and his face’s quality time. He was met with the sight of 13 men choking themselves with noodles, orange soup splattered on their faces. “What. Is. Going. On,” he asked through gritted teeth.

Donghae, oblivious to his hyung’s anger, slurped the rest of the noodle into his mouth, causing Heechul to twitch. “Hi Chullie hyung! We were playing a game to see who could make the loudest slurp while we were eating this ramen. It’s a lot of fun! Do you want some?” Donghae asked innocently.

As Donghae was his favorite dongsaeng, Heechul just smiled and declined his offer. To the rest of them, however, he gave a murderous glare. “Are you really that bored? Don’t make me come back in here, or there will be consequences. Understand?”

They all looked the man dressed as a Pokémon up and down, biting back their laughter (because Heechul would have waxed their eyebrows off and sold the hairs on e-bay if he heard so much as a chuckle). “Well?” Heechul demanded. They nodded their heads with too much enthusiasm, afraid that Hechul would see that none of them could take him seriously. He took it as fear, and muttered a, “Disgusting,” under his breath as he his heel. Before he could walk away though, he felt a vibration in his pocket.

He whipped out his phone, which said that he had received one new text message.

From: Jewell

Do you wanna hang out?(:

Heechul smiled to himself, and was about to respond when Leeteuk’s high pitched laugh came from the kitchen, followed by the rest of Super Junior’s obnoxiously loud laughs. Hankyung had stuck his chopsticks up his nose for a reason Heechul didn’t want to know. These people need to find something to do. A look of pure mischief and evil passed over Heechul’s face at that moment as he got an idea.

It wasn’t that bad of an idea. Everyone would be entertained for the whole day. Well, mostly him, but he’s superior to the rest of them, so that would be alright. He texted his girlfriend back, telling her to come over in an hour.

Oh, this was going to be too fun.

--

Jewell knocked on the door repeatedly until Siwon opened the door. “Hey there, Shisus. Where’s Heechul?” she immediately asked. She was excited to see her boyfriend, as they had barely seen each other for the past two weeks.

Siwon cleared his throat, and adjusted the cap on his head. “Heechul hyung told me to tell you to put this on, and to text him when you do,” he said, handing her a pile of clothes.

“…What? Where’s Heechul?” she asked, stepping into the apartment. “Yah!”

Siwon just walked away, and locked himself inside one of the rooms. Jewell looked down at the clothes. What was Heechul up to this time? Her phone suddenly buzzed, and she glared at the screen when she saw the caller ID. “Kim Heechul, where are you?”

“Did you put on the clothes?”

“The clo—Heechul, you better tell me where you are right now.”

“Nu uh,” Heechul sang teasingly. “Not until you put the clothes on!”

Jewell rolled her eyes. “Okay, I’m wearing the clothes.”

“I know you’re lying. Now go put them on.”

“I do have them on, though! Now. Tell me. Where. You. Are,” Jewell said, beginning to get impatient.

“Prove it! Send me a picture.”

She heaved a frustrated sigh. “JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE, DAMMIT.”

Siwon coughed violently from his room.  “No.”

Then, an annoying repetitive beeping came from the phone as the line went dead. “Heechul? Heechul!” Jewell called into her phone. She scoffed. “.”

She looked at the clothes again, and groaned. Why her? She went into the nearest bathroom, and changed, observing the outfit in the mirror. A yellow shirt, jean shorts, and red suspenders. What? When she stepped out of the bathroom, Siwon was sitting on the couch, reading his Bible.

That’s when she saw it. Siwon wasn’t wearing what he usually would be wearing. He usually dresses all sophisticated. But today he wore a plain black shirt with a blue and white short-sleeved jacket with jeans and a red and white cap to match. He was also wearing gloves. “Siwon, why are you dressed like Ash?”

“Because Heechul hyung said I was too lame to dress up as a Pokémon,” Siwon stated sadly, head hung low.

“What?” Bzz.

From:Heenim

Ready to find me, Misty? ^^

What the—Misty? Ash… Misty… Pokémon. Everything connected in Jewell’s mind, and she knew it could only have been Heechul’s idea.

To: Heenim

What the hell are you doing? Just tell me where you are!

Bzz.

From: Heenim

That wouldn’t be any fun now, would it? Here’s how it’s going to go: I’m going to give you hints, and you’re going to have to guess where I am!

Jewell read the text, wanting nothing more than to strangle Heechul. That little narcissistic jerk. Does he think she has so much time? Well, she does, but she doesn’t want to spend it playing his little game! She let out another frustrated groan.

To: Heenim

you.

From: Heenim

Sorry, sweetie, but not until you find me~ Kekeke.

To: Heenim

-_- Just give me the damn clue.

From: Heenim

I’m in a place. A place, I am in. Think of my dear kitties. I like cheese.

Of course, the clue didn’t help Jewell whatsoever. She rolled her eyes. There was no use in asking Heechul for a different clue; he was obviously being difficult today. More difficult than he usually was anyway. “Siwon, come on,” she said, causing the man to look up from his reading. “We’re going to find this idiot.”

“But what about the other members?”

“What about them?”

Siwon scratched the back of his head. “Well…”

--

“Hyung, shut up!”

Sungmin stopped his singing to tell Kyuhyun to “stop interrupting before he stuck his nunchucks up where it would hurt”, then continued to sway as he sang the Jigglypuff song. They had been sitting in the park for over two hours, and had absolutely nothing to do. Also, Sungmin was dressed as a Jigglypuff. So, he decided to sing this song, and as adorable as he looked, Kyuhyun was pissed.

Heechul had dragged all the members of Super Junior out of the dorms, all dressed as Pokémon. He then proceeded to scatter them around the park near their apartment, whilst cackling evilly. So there, Kyuhyun was, not playing Starcraft, and dressed as Pikachu. He had to admit, he was pretty freaking cute in this costume. But that did not make up for the fact that he was tied to a tree next to a five-year-old stuck in a 26-year-old’s body. 

Yes, tied to a tree. Apparently he was not trustworthy enough. Anyway, Kyuhyun’s eyes became droopy as Sungmin continued to sing. His head fell onto his hyung’s shoulder, slowly fall—“OHMYGOD IS THAT KYUHYUN OPPA AND SUNGMIN OPPA? DRESSED AS POKÉMON? AHHH KYUMIN!”

His head shot up immediately, the squeals of fangirls causing his stomach to drop. Flashes of the girls’ cameras soon filled his vision, and he smiled weakly. Now this whole experience was going to be on the internet forever. Great. Sungmin grinned and waved cutely. Despite his costume being a good amount more ridiculous than Kyuhyun’s, Sungmin was content with his appearance. Pink and fluffy!

“Ahem! Excuse me, ladies.”

More squeals were made before the crowd parted to reveal Siwon and Jewell coming towards them. Sungmin started bouncing up and down. “Hi, guys! Hi!”

Jewell stopped and stared for a moment. “…Let me guess: Heechul?”

Kyuhyun nodded, face in his hands. “Why are you guys just sitting here?” Siwon asked, shifting uncomfortably when the girls started taking pictures of him too.

PikaKyu sighed, and lifted one of his hands from his face to show them the rope. “...Did you even try untying it?”

The maknae thought for a bit. “No.”

Siwon and Jewell face palmed. Sungmin giggled as he untied the knot with ease, freeing himself and PikaKyu. “FREE! FINALLY! I’M FREE!” Kyuhyun shouted, and threw his hands in the air.

“Do you guys know where Heechul is?” Jewell asked hopefully.

Kyuhyun rolled over, and propped his head up onto his arm. “Nope.”

She nodded. “Awesome.”

--

From: Heenim

You know, my hair looks really good today. Well, it looks good every day. But it looks especially good today.

 “Sir, please get out of the fountain,” the policeman requested calmly.

“Magikarp used go back underwater until the scary policeman goes away!” Donghae gasped when he resurfaced, and pouted. “It wasn’t very effective.”

“Come on, Ddangkoma! Swim!” Yesung urged. “Squirtle Appa will show you!”

The turtle lover then proceeded to float on his stomach and flail his limbs to demonstrate what he thought to be the proper way to swim. After a few gulps of the fountain water, he turned back to his turtle. “See? It’s easy! Ddangkoma? Ddangkoma? WHERE ARE YOU?!”

“Oooh pennies!” Ryeowook exclaimed. He attempted to grab at them, but failed epicly as there were no arm holes in his Horsea costume. Ryeowook ended up splashing into the water, squirming and such.

“Please, all three of you,” the policeman sighed. These kids were delaying his doughnut break. “Get out of the fountain.”

“No!” they all shouted in unison.

“What the- Why are you all in a fountain?” Jewell shouted as she, Siwon, and Sungmin walked up the brick path of the park. Well, Sungmin was skipping, but that wasn’t that important.

“Because Heechul hyung let us!” Donghae chirped. “But this scary policeman wants us to get out.”

Siwon bowed to the police, and asked them to excuse the members and told him that he’d have them out eventually. He added a bit of his hand gestures and eyebrow wiggling for good measure. The policeman, charmed by Siwon’s eyebrows, only nodded while staring at Siwon’s face. “Erm, you can leave now officer,” Siwon chuckled nervously.

“Oh. Of course,” the police nodded, a bit dazed. He left without a second thought.

“How did you do that?” Jewell asked incredulously.

“You know,” Siwon laughed, caressing his brows. “I have my ways.”

“Um, okay. Guys, where’s Heechul?”  Jewell turned back to the three in the fountain.

“I HAVE NO IDEA. WHERE’S DDANGKOMA?!” Yesung yelled.

“Yah, quiet down! And he’s on your head, Yesung!”

“…DDANGKOMA!” 

Jewell’s eye twitched. This was hopeless.

--

From: Heenim

Omo I just found this piece of grass. It’s a really nice piece of grass. Wait, is grass supposed to be this color?

“Why am I blob,” Hyukjae whined. “I don’t want to be a blob.”

“Then, turn into something else. You can do that, you know,” Kangin replied a bit too cheerily. “RAWR, I AM RHYDON, AND I WILL DESTROY YOU.”

“Kangin hyung, those are leaves,” Hyukjae pointed out.

“Not anymore!” he roared, continuing to step on each leaf on the ground.

“What are we talking about?” Leeteuk asked for the millionth time since Heechul had decided to sit them down at a random picnic table.

“HYUNG!” Donghae shouted as he ran towards the trio.

Hyukjae grinned at the sight of his best friend only to frown when he realized Donghae had clung himself to Leeteuk’s tail. The rest followed Donghae at a calmer pace, though that may have been for the fact that no one was in much of a good mood. Except for Sungmin. Sungmin was always in a good mood. 

“I suppose you three don’t know where Heechul is either,” Jewell looked at them.

“Nope,” Hyukjae shook his head after finally prying Donghae off of Leeteuk’s tail. “Sorry.”

She sighed. “It’s fine.”

--

From: Heenim

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur~ Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr~ 8D

Shindong and Kibum sat at a bench not so far away. Jewell decided that she would continue looking for Heechul alone, since everyone else wanted to go back to the fountain. Ah, Super Junior: The most dependable of friends. She approached Shindong (who looked somewhat comical, but really the Mr. Mime costume was rather terrifying) and Kibum (who looked absolutely adorable in his Poliwag costume) staring at each other intensely, eyes unblinking.

“You guys aren’t going to help me at all, are you?”

Her question was confirmed when she was ignored for a good 5 minutes. “Right.”

--

From: Heenim

The watermelon clapped! LOL

“At least I’m not a ballerina!” Zhou Mi shouted at the Hankyung.

“You seem to forget that I am trained in the arts of martial arts,” Hankyung replied. “Say that again and I’ll burn your Prada!”

Zhou Mi gasped. “You wouldn’t!”

Henry rolled his eyes. The fight had started when Hankyung told Zhou Mi to stop complaining that his Caterpie costume making him look fat, because he was acting like a girl. So now, they were threatening and insulting each other (though it wasn’t really working out, because two Pokémons dissing each other was a ridiculous sight indeed). Of course, Henry wasn’t one to talk. He was an Eevee!

Seriously, couldn’t Heechul have thought of something more awesome or something? He was Henry Lau! That’s right: he went there. Well, at least he looked cute. “Henli! I don’t act like a girl, right? Right?!” Zhou Mi suddenly poked him, his eyes wide and lips pouting.

Henry shuddered. “Actually hyung…“

Zhou Mi took Henry’s hesitation negatively and ‘hmph’-ed. “Well, what would you know? You’re Canadian.”

“But you—hold up, what did you just say?”

“He said you were Canadian,” Hankyung repeated for him.

“What about it? You got a problem with Canadians? Huh? Do ya? Do ya?” Henry asked getting up to shove his face into Zhou Mi’s.

Zhou Mi immediately stood up, looking down at Henry, hands on his hips. “What if I do? What are you going to do about it? Eh?” he taunted. “Just go drink some maple syrup or something.”

“What?! You know what, Zhou Mi? You do act like a girl. A spoiled, whiny 15-year-old girl!” Henry exclaimed.

The older’s mouth fell open. “Oh no, you didn’t! At least I’m not afraid of the dark!”

“Canadians are not afraid of the dark!” Henry stomped his foot.

Hankyung just sat there in amusement, getting the urge to get a big bucket of popcorn. He waved Jewell over when he noticed he noticed her walking by. “Hey, any chance you know where Heechul is?” she asked for the millionth time that day, not really expecting to hear the answer she wanted.

“Nope,” Hankyung whispered back. “But he went that way when he left us here.”

She looked in the direction of where he was pointing. She shrugged. It was worth a shot. Not really. “Okay, thanks!”

“No problem,” Hankyung replied, chuckling at one of Henry’s comebacks.

--

Jewell plopped down into a park bench, a warm early autumn breeze making her shiver a bit. She gave up. She didn’t even know why she even bothered looking for him for so long. “Oh, there you are! I finally found you!” a voice from behind her said.

She turned to see who it was, glaring when it turned out to be Heechul. He grinned as he walked around the bench. Jewell stood up when he stopped in front of her. “Kim Heechul, please tell me why you had me go on this ing quest to find you,” Jewell demanded. Before he could even think of an answer, she slapped him on the arm. Hard. “You’re lucky that I love you, you .”

Heechul rubbed his arm, sticking his tongue out at her. “I love you too.”

“AHHHHHH,” a group of Pokémon ran past them, a group of fangirls right behind them.

“Quick! Use your Pokéballs!”


(A/N): I LOVE YOU.