Chapter 3

Twinkle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyeon POV

I entered a small room that was built outside of the small cottage. The room was so small compared to what I had in the mansion. The space is too cramped for me. There were linens and some thick blankets that I can use.

My bags were at the side of the room across from a plastic cabinet. A small desk was also there, a kind of decoration around the room. Now I am scared that they don’t have electricity too as I saw a candle on a cup with a match.

‘How poor were they?’ I thought. Had I known this was the place my father would exile me for 6 months, I would have disagreed. Jesus, I can smell their animals right across here. I scrunched my nose and started to unpack.

My bags were just enough for my clothes. Dad did not allow me to bring anything other than clothes. If it weren’t for the ultimatum he gave me, I wouldn’t be here. They just couldn’t handle me being so reckless and free.

What do I have to say? I love my freedom. I love that attention on me. I love how I can walk freely with all those es coming at me.

Speaking of, I saw this girl earlier. She has the face alright. I wonder what is underneath those baggy clothes.

If she was to be dolled up, damn, I think I will have a when I’m with her. I smiled a bit thinking about it. But I just realized the way she looked at me. It was with pure disgust. Huh, no one does that to me.

I’ll make her want me soon. I heard someone calling me from the outside.

“Joonmyeon,” the voice said so I went outside.

“Oh, hi!” I said as the man bowed at me.

“Breakfast is ready. Come, join us.” He invited. I just nodded but carefully went out. Damn these floors.

As I went out of my room, I already saw them on a table in the middle of the house outside. They were sitting on the table with another table on it. There laid tons of food that made my stomach grumble.

I walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter