Mystery Fiancé part 2

Winrina oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jimin unnie.” The lady wearing sunglasses called out as she rushed to hug the tall girl with a mole under her lips. The shorter girl giggled as the older one spun her around. 

 

“How have you been little Ningie?” The taller one asked. “I’ve been good unnie but I am not little anymore.” The shorter one complained pouting. “Yeah but you will always be a little baby in my eyes but I must admit you’ve become quite beautiful, no.” The taller girl said with a teasing smile. 

 

“Save the flirting for later, Jiminie.” A voice came from behind her.

 

“Long time no see, Uchinaga.” Jimin replied as the trio paid no mind to the passerby’s looking at them with a star struck expression.

 

“Of course my dear friend as you never seem to want to come back to your motherland.” 

 

“Oh being a little snarky now are we, do you want me to get on a flight back to New York right now.” Jimin teased.

 

Aeri rolled her eyes but extended her arm out to hug her bestfriend nevertheless. 

 

“Let’s get going now, unless you guys are planning to stay the night at this airport.” Ningning said as she directed the butlers to put Jimin’s luggage in the car.

 

“Yeah we better hurry up otherwise someone won’t be happy.” Aeri smirked while pointedly looking at Jimin. Jimin got inside the car as she pretended not to hear Aeri’s remark.

 

As the car pulled up on the Yu mansions driveway Jimin’s heart started palpitating as she was going to finally see her fiancé who also happened to be one of her childhood bestfriends. 


 

——————

As they entered the house Jimin was greeted by her family members and also the parents of her fiancé Mr and Mrs Kim.

 

“Uncle, Aunty.” Jimin bowed down.

 

“No need to be so formal Jimin.” Mr Kim said as he smiled. “And I thought we told you to call us Appa and Eomma.” Mrs Kim added on as she pulled Jimin in a hug. “Of course. Eomma and Appa, my apologies.”

 

“Jimin must have forgotten things as she hasn’t been back home for awhile now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter