Mystery fiancé

Winrina oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul private high school is one of the most prestigious schools in Asia, where only the children of elite and wealthy people could afford to attend.

 

It’s mostly known throughout the country for all the students looking like they walked out of a kpop music video or a kdrama and being filthy rich chaebols. But yet no one had seemed to catch the interest of the 18 year old Yu Jimin who moved back to Korea to finish her last year of high school after studying in New York for 4 years.


 

“Sunbae, can I please talk to you privately.”

 

Yu Jimin stopped scrolling through her phone and stared up with her feline-like eyes at the boy who was obviously a nervous mess.

 

“Sure.”

 

The blonde-haired girl in front of her stood up elegantly and walked towards the exit as he followed closely behind her, with red adorning his face whilst the whole cafeteria’s eyes followed their every move, including Yu jimin’s.


 

“Well well I didn’t think she would still be getting confessions.”

 

 Aeri said, making Yeji and Ryujin chuckle.

 

 “I know right, after all her fiancé is a very possessive person and made sure the whole school knows who she is going to get married to.”

 

“The poor boy was probably not here on the day when the announcement was made Johnny.”

 

“Yeah, that’s possible.”

 

Jimin suddenly stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter