Japan Fan Meeting

Eunhae Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae went to the gym after the first day of their fan meeting instead of joining the rest for dinner. 

Hyukjae decides to surprise Donghae with a takeaway but ends up having to sooth him instead.

 

 

 

knock knock 

 

Hyukjae rapt on the door. He waited for a few seconds but had no response so he tried again. 

 

‘That’s strange, Donghae said he was going to the gym, he should be back by now.’ Hyukjae looked at his watch, it was 11pm. He had just returned to the hotel after dinner with a few of the other members after their first show of their Japanese fan meeting. Donghae, as well as a few other members, had opted out of the dinner saying that they had their own plans. Donghae’s was to go to the gym.

 

Hyukjae had ordered a takeaway of steak and garlic fried rice from the teppanyaki restaurant they were just at. The food was phenomenal and he knew his boyfriend wouldn’t mind having some protein after his workout. He came straight to Donghae’s room, takeout in hand, and rang the doorbell but there was no response. He tried knocking the door, texting the younger, and even calling him after but there was still no answer.

 

‘Did he ended up going out on his own?’ Hyukjae wondered. He then went to Donghae’s manager’s room. 

 

“Hyuk, you’re back from dinner?” The manager asked when he answered the door. 

 

“Hyung, did Donghae go out on his own? I’ve been at his door for a while but he’s not answering.”

 

“Not that I know of, he only said he was going to the gym. Hang on, let me get the spare key card.”

 

With the key card in hand, they went to Donghae’s room and knocked again. With no one answering, Donghae’s manager tapped the key card and the door finally opened. 

 

“Donghae?” Hyukjae called out as he stepped in the room. “Are you here?” 

 

There was a night light and once Hyukjae walked further into the room, he spotted his boyfriend curled up in the middle of the bed under the covers sleeping soundly. He turned back to the manager and made an ‘ok’ sign with his hand. Donghae’s manager nodded and left the room, leaving Hyukjae alone with the younger. 

 

Hyukjae was worried, this was way too early a timing for his boyfriend to be asleep. Even if the fan meeting was tiring, it was physically nowhere as tiring as how they used to perform a full set list at concerts. Donghae shouldn’t be this tired. 

 

Hyukjae placed the takeout bag on the table before stepping closer to the bed and up-close, he saw that the younger had used ear plugs. ‘No wonder he couldn’t hear the doorbell,’ Hyukjae thought. 

 

“Donghae.” He whispered as he shook his boyfriend’s shoulders gently. “Donghae, are you okay?” 

 

The man in question stirred and his eyes slowly fluttered open, taking in his surroundings and figuring out what had woken him up. 

 

He whined a little when he realised it was the older that had brought him out of his slumber. “Hyuk… what’re you doing here?” he mumbled as he tugged on the bed covers and tried to go back to sleep. 

 

“I brought you some food but you didn’t answer the door or my calls. I was worried so I had manager hyung open your door for me.”

 

Donghae groaned, before opening his eyes and staring at Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter