chapter 2

soul to find
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italicized words are own thoughts :)

 

 

“Good afternoon Mrs. Park. I’m sorry I’m late.’’ Seulgi greets the woman by the door waiting for her to go inside their house.

“Good afternoon Doc. It’s okay. It is just only a few minutes. Come inside first so we can have some snacks.” Mrs. Park ushers Seulgi inside their living room while she prepares their snacks.

Seulgi takes her sit at the one sitter sofa while her eyes wander inside the room. There she saws some pictures above the table beside the window.  A picture of a family compose of three members which she would recognize as Mr. and Mrs. Park, hugging their only daughter Sooyounng while smiling at the camera. Another picture is Sooyoung near the river sitting together with her dog. And the last picture she saw is a woman, a beautiful one, side hugging Sooyoung while the latter wraps her arm in the woman’s shoulder with the background of fire works. Seems like they are really close by the looks of it. Seulgi was taken out of her thoughts when Mrs. Park comes back with a tray of sandwiches and two cups of tea.

“Have some sandwich first Doc before we start. I guess you’re hungry by the looks of your shining shimmering eyes when I enter with the foods.” Mrs. Park teases Seulgi.

“Great, I guess I’m really starving just by the smell of it Mrs. Park.” As Seulgi grabs a piece of sandwich and bites from it.

”Help yourself Doc.”

“Of course Mrs. Park. I gladly have free food to function properly. So can we start now over the food?” She inquires the older woman.

“Yes Doc. I’ve been worriedly sick of my daughter. She rarely comes out of her room anymore. When she goes out sometime, she will go the balcony staring the garden with her deep thoughts. She never speaks on its own anymore. We need to ask questions to her before we can hear her voice but sometimes she does not answers back. I don’t know what to do anymore Doc.” The older woman rants her worries out to Seulgi as she holds her tears back so that they can communicate better.

”It’s okay Mrs. Park to feel that way. She is your daughter afterall. It takes time to forget what she had been through. It is still fresh to her to stop thinking all those things. But I am here to help her cope up with the things that keeps bothering her. I promise to help her to the best I can to take away her pinned-up thoughts.” Seulgi reassures the older woman by squeezing her hands to let her promise cross through to help her worries lessen.

………

“Wannie where are you?” Seulgi asks her bestfriend through video chat.

“I’m still here at the office can’t you see?” Wendy rebuts her bestfriend good naturedly.

“What a grumpy old wom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter