chapter1

soul to find
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italicized words are own thoughts ;)

“Stop following me!” I said to this human who keeps pestering me from early this morning up until this tiring time of 4 in the afternoon.

“Why can’t I follow you babe? Are you meeting someone behind my back?” Oh, one of the reasons why I hate this clingy   stranger (goddess) human is because she keeps insisting herself to be my girlfriend. I’d never been in any relationships before you know.

“I want to go home peacefully so can you stop bothering me? And I don’t know you in the first place.” As I walk past her going into the parking lot outside of my office so I can go home.

Oh I guess she left already. I was wrong as I turn to see her cute pout. I don’t think I can go home normal today. Well, I’ve been abnormal since this morning because of her.

“I’m your girlfriend don’t you know?” She says and then kissed my left cheek as she steps two feet away from me.

I was dumbfounded by that kiss. Yeah I’m really alien today. I was rooted still in my spot for like a minute.

“I don’t even know your name so how can we be in relationship?” I asks curiously cause I don’t really know her name.

“Really baby? You can’t even remember my name? How could you?” The heck with this woman.

“Are you some crazy homeless human out there cause I don’t really know who you are.”

“Just call me your baby okay?” She says as walking away from me. “And I’m not crazy, just only for you.” As she turns and winks her goodbye at me. I repeat I AM REALLY AN ALIEN cause I don’t know why my heart beats loudly.

By the way, my name is Son Seungwan. But I prefer to be called Wendy. 27 years old and a graduate of psychology. I put up a clinic together with my bestfriend Kang Seulgi, also a psychology doctor. I have been living alone since my college days cause my family is across the world working and being a nerdy myself, I got no time exploring romantic relationship as I’ve been busy studying and hanging with my bestfriend only.

………..

“Good morning baby.” There goes my peaceful morning as my heart starts to beat erratically by just hearing that oh so angelic voice of this goddess behind me.

“What are you doing here in front of my office again and you are just popping behind me always.” Well, I can’t call her a stalker because she is just too beautiful to be one and besides I’m a nobody to be stalked.

“You’re just so focused on your way that’s why you didn’t saw me and it’s my duty to visit you everytime babe.” She says while clinging to my side. How can I really stops her from linking her arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter