First Spell and New Enemy

Between Best Friends

The next day, g.o.d went to the concert hall and practiced for their concert that night. Kyesang and Hoyoung had some difficulties though. As they are each other, they have to do each other's parts. And that is no easy feat.

"You guys okay? You've been tripping a lot lately." (Joon)

"No, hyung. We're fine." (Kyesang)

"Well okay then. But you better get on your feet because our concert is tonight." (Joon)

"Yes, hyung." (Kyesang, Hoyoung)

 

During break, Iah, Finn and Lin came out to them.

"So, how was practice?" (Iah)

"Terrible. We keep messing up." (Kyesang)

"Well, at least the others weren't mad about it." (Hoyoung)

"Now we have to find the spells. And I think we found where the light spell is." (Iah)

"Really, where is it?" (Hoyoung)

"It's near here." (Finn)

"You mean it's here?" (Kyesang)

"I think so." (Lin)

Well, that's just great. Not only do they have a concert but a missing spell is in the concert hall. Worst of all. Watt, the evil warlock, can come out anytime during the concert.

"Now what?" (Kyesang)

"I have an idea." (Hoyoung)

 

It was time for the concert. The crowd waited for g.o.d to appear on stage. When they did, they cheered on for their favorite idols. Iah, Finn and Lin were above the concert hall waiting for the light spell to appear. It appeared and they tried to get it but it was so bright that they couldn't see where it was.

"Too... Bright..." (Danny)

"What's going on?" (Taewoo)

"It's the light spell" Kyesang whipsers. 

Everyone couldn't see anything. Kyesang used the mirror sword to see where the light was coming from. He sees that one of the fans have it. Hoyoung tries to find the fan but he couldn't see anything.

"Hyung... I can't... see..." (Hoyoung)

"Come up here." (Kyesang)

Now Hoyoung can see where the spell is. Then he shoots with the collecter pistol to collect the spell. First mission accomplished. After everything cleared up, the concert went smoothly.

 

Everyone was normal the next week. The others went to their own schedules while Kyesang and Hoyoung stayed in the dorms. Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Now what?" (Kyesang)

"Special delivery."

"Are you expecting something?" (Hoyoung)

"No... not that I know of." (Kyesang)

When the opened the door, they got a surprise attack from someone who was not the delivery person.

"Who... are you?" (Kyesang)

"I'm Watt's assistant. And the name's Rod."

"We don't care what your name is. And if you're Watt's assistant, that means..."

"Yes, you are right. I was asked to destroy you." (Rod)

"And we won't let that happen." (Hoyoung)

 

They went to the outskirts of the city and the two fought Rod. Hoyoung used one of his 10 guns and shot him down. Kyesang came in with one of his 10 swords and stabs Rod but he vanished.

"What?" (Kyesang)

"Behind you!" (Hoyoung)

Kyesang dodges the attack from behind. Then the 3 sorcerers came.

"Who is that?" (Finn)

"He says he's Watt's assistant." (Hoyoung)

"His assistant?" (Lin)

"Yes. And I can't believe you teamed up with mortals." (Rod)

"They're not just mortals. They're mortals with talent." (Iah)

"Well let's see about that." Rod attacks them with a blast from his fingertips.

"AH! Why you little..." Kyesang summons a spell with his wand sword. "Flare!"

Light comes out of the sword and hits Rod.

"AH!" (Rod)

Hoyoung does the same with his wand pistol. It hits Rod and knocks him out. Just then, Watt comes out.

"Well, well. It seems like you need a rest." (Watt)

"Watt." (Iah)

"I see you got the first spell. Well done. Try to get the others." He laughed and disappeares.

"What's with him?" (Kyesang)

"He might be luring something. We should be careful." (Hoyoung)

"Yes. We don't know what he might do." (Iah)

And she was right.

 

In the evening, they have a meeting about what to do and how to find the other 18 spells.

"Do you have a tracking spell?" (Hoyoung)

"Yes. We tried but some of the spell won't respond." (Lin)

"The we'll haveto find them place by place." (Kyesang)

"That won't be easy." (Iah)

"Yeah but it's worth a try." (Kyesang)

So they looked for the spells place by place, one by one until they found...