When it all started

Between Best Friends

Kyesang and Hoyoung were just minding their business with the others. Working, playing around, just normal human stuff.

"So... What do you want to do tonight?" (Kyesang)

"How about just sleep? I'm tired." (Hoyoung)

"Hoyoung's right. It's getting pretty late. We should probably go home." (Joon)

"Okay then." (Kyesang)

After work, they went back to their dorm and got ready for bed. Everything was nice and normal. That was... Until the next morning,

 

Kyesang was the first to wake up. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. But when he looked into the mirror, he was shocked by Hoyoung staring right at him. 

"What..." He said but it's not his voice that came out.

What he did, the reflection did as well. This is crazy. This cannot happen. He quietly ran to his and Hoyoung's room to find himself lying on the bed.

"Uh... Hoyoung... Wake up... We have a problem." (Kyesang)

"Umm... Five more minutes..." (Hoyoung)

"No! Wake up NOW!" Kyesang shouted, trying not to wake the others, which was difficult to do.

"Hyung... Why..." Hoyoung was about to say something when he sees himself right in front of him. "What?" 

"That's what I want to know." (Kyesang)

Luckily, they didn't have any work that day and the others are going out. So, they can figure out what happened to them.

"Did we eat something unusual?" (Kyesang)

"I don't think so." (Hoyoung) Last thing he remember eating was an apple.

 

After several hours, they still couldn't figure out what happened. Then they hear a knock on the window.

"What could that be?" (Hoyoung)

"Maybe it's just the wind?" (Kyesang)

They opened the curtain to see what it was. And they were surprised to see three people flying in the air, one of them which was riding a broom.

"So this is where the switch spell went to."

"Switch spell? And who are you?" (Kyesang)

"I'm Iah. These are my brother and sister, Finn and Lin."

"And what are you?" (Hoyoung)

"We come from the magic realm. We're here to find the 20 lost spells." (Iah)

"The spells are from ancient studies but an evil warlock released them and they ended up on Earth." (Finn)

"And we were assigned to find all 20." (Lin)

"And unfortunately, the switch spell decided to cast itself onto you two." (Iah)

"So, is it reverseable?" (Kyesang)

"It is but there is a setback." (Iah)

"A setback?" (Hoyoung)

"You two need to be magic in order to switch back." (Lin)

"Great. Now What? We can't stay like this forever." (Kyesang)

"Yeah. We have work to do." (Hoyoung)

"There is a way. If we collect all 20 spell, we might be able to switch you back." (Finn)

"Then let's get started." (Kyesang)

"Really, hyung is impatient as always." (Hoyoung)

 

The three sorcerers trained Kyesang and Hoyoung so they will be used to being each other and be able to use magic. Kyesang used various swords and Hoyoung used various guns and pistols. They picked up the techniques quite easily for being mortals. 

"That was quite easy." (Kyesang)

"That's for you to say." (Hoyoung)

"You've picked them up quite well. Now we just have to..." (Iah)

"We're back!" (Danny)

"They're back!" (Hoyoung)

"Quick! Hide!" (Kyesang)

They quickly hid the sorcerers and greeted the other 3 members. 

"So... You're back sooner than we thought." (Kyesang)

"Yeah. Our families have been quick to see us and to go back home." (Taewoo)

"Well... Welcome home. Want anything?" (Hoyoung)

"No thanks. I think we'll just sleep for today. Tomorrow is a big day." (Joon)

"Big...? Day...?"

"You know. Concert day." (Joon) That made them shiver

 

After the others went to bed, they went to the rooftop of the building to talk with the sorcerers. But while they were talking, the evil warlock came out of nowhere.

"Now, now. What do we have here? 3 sorcerers and 2 humans."

"Stop it, Watt. We know what you're here for." (Iah)

"And you would be right. I'm here for the spells." (Watt)

"You're the reason they're missing on Earth. It's all because of you!" (Lin)

"And I can see the switch spell has effected those two over there." (Watt)

"What do you know about it?" (Kyesang)

"Oh, I know everything." (Watt)

"As if." (Finn)

"So, I'll see you around." Watt disappeares into thin air.

"So that was the warlock you were talking about?" (Hoyoung)

"Yeah. Sorry about that." (Lin)

"No, don't be. Now we know who we're up against." (Kyesang)

And hopefully the know what they're doing with their new abilities. If not, there's going to be big problems for the normal people on Earth.