I don’t like your girlfriend.

Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their school’s team finished taking pictures with the championship trophy, the athletes all headed out to their locker room to freshen up. Seeing this, SinB excused herself, having a plan on her mind.

 

“Where is that girl going?” Eunha asked Yewon with a tilt on her head, confused. 

 

“Dear, God. Whatever SinB is planning to do, please guide her,” Yewon tsked and shook her head as she thought of the many possible outcomes of the plan her friend is up to.

 

The two small girls could do nothing but watch the back of SinB, quickly retreating out of the gymnasium. As much as they wanted to stop their friend from her plan, stupid plan to be exact, they would never tell SinB that knowing very well how stubborn she is, they know that it will not do any effect because SinB is very determined when it comes to getting what she wants.




 

SinB leaned on the lockers as she waited for a certain girl to come out of the locker room. She doesn’t mind waiting for Yerin, she just wants to tell the girl something important. Well, not really important but to SinB, it is. That something is what would possibly tempt Yerin to break up with Yuju and be with her instead.

 

However, before SinB could have the chance to talk to Yerin, the person she hated the most walked up to her. That person being Yerin’s- SinB hates to say it but- Yerin’s girlfriend. She watched with her resting face as Yuju stopped walking in front of her with her arms crossed. 

 

“Hey, Hwang. What are you doing here?” Yuju asked SinB with one of her eyebrows raised, as if telling her to ‘ off’.

 

“I could ask the same thing to you, Choi. You’re also not a volleyball player so you have no rights to be here,” SinB answered back, she will never let this girl win an argument, ever. 

 

Let’s just say that this is not the first time SinB and Yuju got into a fight. These two were always fighting whether it be over academic opportunities, extracurricular opportunities, and even a single lonely pack of onigiri. They have been each other’s rivals ever since they were in middle school, but SinB’s hatred for Yuju only became stronger when she got together with Yerin. It crushed her heart, it was one of the few times Yuju won.

 

“Don’t forget that my girlfriend is an athlete, Hwang. I can get permission to be here to help her. What about you?” Yuju said, not forgetting to remind SinB that Yerin is hers and hers only.

 

“Oh, y’know, just waiting for my friend, Eunseo. She’s a volleyball player too, . You think you’re the only one allowed to be here?” SinB said as she took a step closer to the girl, a tension growing between them. 

 

“I know what you’re up to, Hwang. You want Yerin for yourself. Knowing your y attitude, you probably already have a little plan going on inside your brain,” Yuju spat out, “But guess what, I will never let that happen because Yerin loves me. I am the one who receives her sweet acts, I am the one she adores, I am the one who is loved by her family and I am the one she s and it will never be you,” She continued.

 

Before SinB could reply to what Yuju said, Yerin suddenly stepped out of the locker room carrying a Nike duffel bag and a towel hanging from her shoulder, her hair wet from the shower she just took. She was wearing a matching yellow hoodie and sweatpants. 

 

The two girls immediately erased the annoyed expressions on their faces to not send Yerin a sign that something bad happened between them.

 

Yerin closed the door and looked with surprise at the two girls, but she was oblivious to the air around them. 

 

“Hey, babe,” Yerin smiled at Yuju, went over to her side and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, “Hi, Eunbi-ssi,” Yerin greeted her and bowed. 

 

“Hi, Yerin-ssi,” SinB smiled and bowed back. Though, inside her head, she was frustrated that her plan failed to happen.

 

“Oh, Eunseo is still inside by the way. I figured you might be waiting for her,” Yerin told her as she pointed to the door with her thumb.

 

“Oh, I see. Thank you,” SinB replied.

 

“We should get going now, Yerin. We don’t want to miss the bus, right?” Yuju said to stop the interaction between the two of them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter