Hey, hey! You, you!

Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwang Eunbi, also known as SinB, was the captain of the school dance club. She was quite popular, no, scratch that. She was extremely popular that she could get anyone begging on their knees just to have a chance with her. Well, obviously no one was ‘worthy’ enough for their box of chocolates and bouquet of flowers to be accepted by SinB, and the girl has a reason for it.

 

You see, SinB has an eye on someone. That someone being Jung Yerin, the famous Volleyball captain of their school. Yerin has the reputation of being a playgirl, rumors say she has a new girl every month, some say every week. But those rumors stopped when the famous playgirl got herself a girlfriend, a legit girlfriend, a relationship that lasted longer than what the other students expected. In short, Jung Yerin was committed. It came as a shock to the whole school, but hey, every individual has a person that is perfect for them, in Yerin’s case it was Yuju, the school band’s vocalist. They were so perfect for each other that the ‘playgirl’ word on Yerin’s reputation was erased.

 

SinB begs to differ, call her evil but she knows she can still change the girl. By change, I mean steal Yerin away from Yuju. She knows that Yerin liked her before that stupid girl came into the picture. She overheard Yerin having a conversation with Sowon, a fellow teammate and friend of Yerin, in the locker room and she is a hundred percent sure that she heard the sentences ‘Yerin, just ask her out. You’ve liked her for years.’ coming out from the tall girl’s mouth. The infamous Hwang Eunbi smirk was etched on her face the moment SinB heard that and when she was about to confess, because Yerin was taking too long, it was too late.

 

SinB had a death stare on Yuju as she saw the couple enter the cafeteria. If looks could kill, I am pretty sure Yuju would be on the ground now from the way SinB was glaring at her. Something about the girl having her arms locked around Yerin’s muscly ones irks SinB. The way the girl would whisper flirty words to Yerin annoys her.

 

This stupid clinging on Jung Yerin. She doesn’t deserve her SinB thought.

 

“Hey, SinB. Hey, SinB-ah!” Her friend and fellow cheerleader teammate, Eunha, slapped her with a notebook, making SinB halt her, cough, how to strangle that , cough, thoughts.

 

“What?!” SinB looked at Eunha with an annoyed face before flicking her hair back.

 

“SinB, don’t be too obvious, will you? Some students are already whispering around us as to why you were looking at Choi Yuna like that,” Yewon told her before taking a bite from her salad.

 

“I don’t care. All people do nowadays is gossip, they’re so ing annoying,” She replied as she rolled her eyes.

 

“Yeah, say that while you still can. You will regret it,” Eunha replied without looking up from the burger in her hand.

 

“What do you mean?” What Eunha said made SinB stop eating french fry.

 

“Think of it, SinB. What will happen when Yerin finds out you were talking bad about her girlfriend? The girl will choke you, I promise,” This time, it was Yewon who told her this.

 

“I don’t mind getting choked by her,” SinB replied with a smirk on her face, “I mean, have you seen her-“ She was cut off by Eunha, “Ew, shut up, SinB. You’re one ,”.

 

“Give us a break, SinB. This is the nth time you’re talking about Jung Yerin’s ‘choke-me-daddy’ biceps,” Yewon said with a sigh.

 

“At this point, you guys should get used to it. Because this won’t be the last time I will talk about it,” SinB replied with a smile making her two friends groan. When it comes to Jung Yerin, SinB will never ever stop.

 

“Anyways, when Yerin finds out, your chances of dating her when they break up, I mean if they ever will, will decrease. No one would want to date someone who was talking about their previous partner,” Eunha said.

 

“Not when they break up on bad terms, then Yerin wouldn’t mind,” SinB said, the gears in her mind moving as she thinks of a scheme.

 

“Don’t you dare, SinB,” Yewon warns her.

 

“What? I am not gonna do anything wrong,” SinB gasped as she put her hand on her chest and feigned being hurt by her friend’s words.

 

“With that look on your face, I don’t think you’re not gonna do anything wrong,” Eunha replied, they know their friend well, and when SinB has that determined, with a hint of sass, look on her face, they know she has a plan. 

 

“Guys, you know I am not the type to give up right? I can get everything I want,” She told her friends before looking in the direction of Yerin and Yuju. Her face scrunching up when she saw Yuju sitting on Yerin’s lap. She regretted not taking her eyes off them sooner when Yuju suddenly pecked the other girl’s lips.

 

“Ugh, PDA,” SinB said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter