Adventures of WinNing ft. Mommy Aeri's immaculate advice

Kariselle fics that no one asked for :>
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s a generally peaceful afternoon at the Yu household. The two troublemakers are currently in school which means that Giselle and Karina have all the time in the world to do whatever they want. And so you can find the two currently tangled in the couch cuddling as they watched a random sappy move that quite frankly none of them were paying attention to. Of course this isn’t the Yu household if somehow in some form trouble bites the members of the house in the . And said trouble came in the form of a phone call from Minjeong and Ningning’s school disciplinary office.

 

It took one phone call to ruin Karina’s mood for the entire day. Hence why she’s currently side eyeing her two children with a scowl who can only do nothing but shrink under their mother's gaze. Giselle who is sitting beside Karina took her wife’s hand and gave it a squeeze. Karina looked at her wife who only shook her head at her.

 

‘Let’s listen to what the counsellor has to say first’

 

‘Okay’ and with that Karina stopped giving Minjeong and Ningning stern looks and instead looked forward at the empty seat of the counsellor.

 

Giselle can’t help but internally sigh when the counsellor finally entered the room and inadvertently dispersed the semi heavy atmosphere. The counsellor smiled at them and held out her hand.

 

“Hello Mrs and Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter