Troublemakers

Kariselle fics that no one asked for :>
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Karina has never been a violent person. She was a pacifist, she hates violence. Yes, at times she will jokingly make punching gesture when embarrassed but that’s about it. But right now as she looks at a disheveled Aeri Uchinaga with a muddy Minjeong and Ningning, that somehow magically turned into 5 years olds, holding tightly on her legs, all she wants to do is smack her girlfriend in the head.

 

“Aeri…” Karina spoked in a hushed tone while glaring at Giselle, her voice was as soft as ever but the underlying hint of irritation behind said voice is enough to make Giselle’s spine shiver. After all, it's very rare for Karina to get this irritated but alas fate likes to play around.

 

“L-look Rina I can e-explain”

 

“Oh you better have an explanation for this… But first I need you three musketeers to clean yourselves up”. With that Karina walked to her shared bedroom with Winter. 

 

Giselle looked down at the two muddy five year olds clinging to her legs. “Okay you two troublemakers how about we go clean up and get you two some fresh clothes huh?” the moment Giselle finished speaking the two troublemakers detached themselves from her legs and ran for their life.

 

“What the-” 

 

“Nooooooooooooooooooo~~~”

 

“COME BACK HERE YOU TWO!!! YOU NEED TO TAKE A BATH RIGHT NOW!!!”

 

 

Meanwhile

 

 

Hearing the ruckus outside, Karina can’t help but shake her head and sigh in defeat. “Those three musketeers...”

 

More shouting and ruckus later on, Karina can’t help but groan again.

 

“Ugh this is gonna be a long day”

 

 

With Giselle

 

 

After 10 minutes of pure chaos Aeri was finally able to get the two mischievous kids to the bathtub to get them cleaned up. She thought it was gonna be alright from this point onwards but apparently the author has other plans for her… hehehe

 

"Okay you two, time for your much needed ba–" her sentence was abruptly stopped as water was splashed to her face. She looked at the snickering Winter before wiping her face. "Now Minjeong we do not do that as Ningning might–" water was once again splashed to her face but this time around it was a giggling Ningning who did it. "–copy you". She glared at the two giggling demons before splashing water to their faces "You guys have just declared war!". And that started a 2 v 1 water splashing war in the bathroom, the original purpose of going to said bathroom long forgotten by the three.

 

The 3 were having fun playing around giggling and laughing at very silly things they were doing until they heard loud banging from the door and an angry shout from Karina. "Aeri Uchinaga, Kim Minjeong, Ning Yizhou! Why is there water out here?!!" The three immediately stopped, gulped, and looked at each other 'We're doomed'. It was Giselle who first broke eye contact to assess the state that they are in. She started to look around 'Okay Aeri you'll be fine Karina will not have your head on a stic–' and flinched. Winter and Ningning has not yet been cleaned, albeit yes they are drenched because of all the splashing but there's not a single sign that the shampoo or the soap has been used, the bathtub that used to be full of water is now only half full. Upon noticing the amount of water contained in the bathtub Giselle looked around and sure enough there was water everywhere including the tiny gap between the bathroom floor and the bathroom door 'You Aeri she'll definitely put your head on a stick no–'

 

"Aeri, Minjeong, Ningning! I'm giving you three 5

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter