≛ plots

β€” π•€π•šπ•žπ•¦π•π•’π•₯𝕠𝕣 ≛ the humanoids of girlX γ€ˆ DISCONTINUED 〉
TWO TAKEN, TEN AVAILABLE.
the HUMANOIDS
#00001
date of creation : 15 march 2016
position : main rapper, sub vocals

she's the very first experiment that the big project created. despite being originally very faulty, the team didn't want to give up on her. she's been updated and rebooted several times since her initial creation, and she's still prone to errors.
AVAILABLE
#00105
date of creation : 30 june 2016
position : co-leader, main vocals

being the first experiment to work properly, kyoyeon was the blueprint for all of the humanoids after her. because of how well she functions, she is used by the big project to keep tabs on the others.
TAKEN
#17272
date of creation : 16 october 2014
position : lead vocals, lead dancer

she was not originally created by the big project team. she was made by an adult company to be used as an interactive doll. she was retired after two years and then sold to the big project team in october of 2016 to be recycled.
available
#18927
date of creation : 10 december 2016
position : main dancer, sub vocals

after her creation, she was sent to a survival show. the big project wanted to know if netizens would react well to a female idol who could only rely on her dancing skills and her charm. she pulled it off and debuted before any of the other humanoids.
available
#20387
date of creation : 15 november 2017
position : main rapper, lead dancer, sub vocals

her ai was sold to the big project by a gaming company that planned to use her as a character. her original coding makes it difficult for her to maintain her idol image.
available
#26377
date of creation : 8 april 2018
position : main vocals

the big project team made charlotte as something of a joke, never intending to actually use her. she doesn't fit the conventional beauty standards of south korea. because of the powerful voice she was accidentally given, the team decided to keep her.
taken
#29196
date of creation : 15 may 2018
position : main vocals, main dancer, main rapper

the big project team used jeon jungkook of bts for her dna. while they overpowered her skills, she was the only humanoid they created a backstory for, paying jungkook and his family to agree to saying she's related to him.
available
#33333
date of creation : 24 may 2019
position : tbd

after the creation of #29196, the team took an interest in playing with dna. so, they completely cloned a female idolΒ without her consent. her face, her body, her personality, and her skillset were all taken for #33333.
available
#36652
date of creation : 5 december 2019
position : lead dancer, sub vocals

there is nothing special about #36652. she is a regular experiment that the team doesn't pay much attention to because she works well enough. because of this, she can get away with almost anything.
available
#39487
date of creation : 10 january 2020
position : lead vocals

she was created to be the team's servant. she was allowed to debut because she was so good at doing anything anyone told her to do. so good, in fact, that the other humanoids treat her as their pet as well.
available
#40000
date of creation : 2 august 2021
position : main dancer, lead vocals, sub rapper

she is the very last experiment that the big project team worked on. originally, she didn't work at all. suddenly, she began working properly only days before the big project announced the debut of their first group. it was decided that she would be added to the lineup.
available
#real
date of creation : n/a
position : main vocals, main rapper, main dancer

related to bang sihyuk, she has been training since she was a mere child. she trained harder than everyone else around her, and she sacrificed schoolwork, friendships, and anything to be the best.
available