First Bite

Carrots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What do you mean you can't come?!" 

 

 

The girl screams in the middle of the noisy bar, her voice was louder that people sitting next to her could hear it clearly. Embarrassment kicks in when Seungwan realised that her words sounded weird and she wanted to hide so bad. But she couldn't care less and lifted her left hand, slightly covering and tried to speak on the phone again, but with softer tone, "Joohyun, I'm alone right now. What if I'm kidnapped by someone? Will you take on the responsibility?" 

 

 

"Wan ah, I really can't. I promise to go with you the next time I'm free, Okay?" In a convincing voice, the woman on the other end of the line tells Seungwan.

 

"Alright. Go do your work now and don't stay up all night. Goodnight." She sighs.

 

 

The call ended and she took another gulp of the alcohol in front of her, gaze fixed on her phone's wallpaper, which was a picture of Joohyun, her girlfriend was holding Seungwan's hand during their night out. Each time she looks at the wallpaper, she finds herself smilling as she recalls all of the wonderful times they have spent, knowing that she is a lucky girl and will forever cherish her girlfriend. 

 

Another sip taken from the glass by the girl, who was ready to leave the bar but was stopped by a man who had taken the empty seat next to her. "Hey," he said. 

 

"Oh, hey," Seungwan gave her an awkward glance, but replied anyway as she didn't want to be rude. 

 

As soon as he sat down, the man throws a bunch of questions while slowly moving closer to Seungwan without her noticing it. Her discomfort increases when the man's knee brushes against her thighs as she wore a short skirt to impress Joohyun in the first place. 

 

Seungwan's awkward laugh was cut short when the man placed his hand on her thighs. But the man did not stop at that. He approaches her and her hair with his hands. She scrunch her nose at the smell of alcohol on his hand. 

 

"I have to go now. I am sorry I have to leave you here. Have fun!" she said, standing up and attempting to leave the bar as quickly as she could. 

 

"Hey! Don't be rude. I was just trying to be nice," he said but in a stern voice as the man's grip on her hand so tight that it hurts.

 

"Sorry man but I have to leave," Despite Seungw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter