The bullies 💔

The future he fought for💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He noticed something about the lad, he's childish, the way he talk and act.

The nursing teacher, seungcheol bite his lips as he looked at the lad for a while, seeing him weak and slim, " You work, what do you parents do for living?!".

Jeonghan looked at the older man, " J-jeonghan work to pay f-food for dad." he explained, gets up weakly but he's so dizzy, was held for support by the man.

" Don't tell me your work when you're like this?!. "

Jeonghan looked at him, he tried releasing his wrist, eyes became teary. 

He have to pay food for his father,  he have so much to do, he wanna save money to be a house, he wanna live under a shelter instead of being cold everynight, but no one pays him a lot, he just get coins, people tends to tricks him because he doesn't understand, he doesn't know how to count or read well, he's very weak mentally, in school, he always fails but he kept going. 

Seungcheol, looked at the boy bowing to him before he go out, almost limping.

" What is he so afraid of?!". 

He sighed, get a call as he answered his phone eventually. 

" Oh, Mr. Kim, I want you to do some works for me.." 

 

 

...... 

He start working in old small restaurants of old ajumma, serving food, washing dishes, and now as it's time for the shift to end, jeonghan's wiping the table, saw no customer so he sat on of the table to rest, laid his head panting a little and his eyes becoming heavy. 

Tummy growling mess. 

He bite his lips, looked at the ajumma cooking. 

"A-ajumma, can jeonghan e-eat a little?!". He asked, shivering and his eyes weak. 

She was flipping on pot. 

" Since when?! This food is for customers, I can't let you eat." 

Jeonghan nodded, he wiped a tear that rolled down, smiled through his tears. 

" J-jeonghan's fine.. "

Can't she give him more than a little coins, the amount only fit for one person, he wanted to be for himself too and eat with his father, he kept working while he's so weak, feeling so hungry, the last customer eat a little, there was leftover of his food, while the ajumma's busy, jeonghan start to eat, tears rolling down because the food is too tasty and he was starving like hell.

He eat the rice, drank the soup, eat the side dishes, and there was kimbap roll, he took it in a bag and hide it behind his back.

" A-ajumma.. J-jeonghan will go now.." he was scared, asking to leave cause its actually the end of his shift, the woman replied there after a while.

" Go and don't ask me for food here, we barley have food for customers." she yelled from where she's, jeonghan bowed and run out, holding the bag with innconet happy smile.

He have enough for tomorrow.

For the first time he will eat after waking up.

He went to his next job at the company, wore the outfit and went to clean the stairs, first floor and second, feeling more energetic than anytime because he ate today.

And it's seems like a dream honestly. 

He never ate at this period, he's so happy that ajumma didn't find out. 

 

 

.....

He was done, went back home after paying for his dad and while entering the alleyway, some of his classmates in school caught him on street, followed him. 

Saw jeonghan giving his father food before he sit alone on a cartons, laid his head as he seems sleepy. 

" So he was homeless all this time ?! That explains why he kept wearing old rotten clothes and big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter