Broken boy πŸ’”

The future he fought forπŸ’•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan took the iced coffee from seungcheol, looked with sparkling shinny eyes, never have drank something like this before, he have always seen others buying it but he never tried it before.

" Don't go to your work place anymore, I will take care of the money." he smiled there, saw jeonghan sipping a lot.

Jeonghan looked up at the ajusshi.

" A-ajusshi, thank you so much, jeonghan will do anything, c-can jeonghan clean your house?!".

Seungcheol's heart clinched, he must have been living in a place where he's used to do anything for living, where is the government and volunteers doing?! He thought that they at least offers homeless poor people small apartment anywhere but it's really a shock for him to know that jeonghan's homeless, on top of that he seems like a child, so innocent and pure, he does not deserve this.

It hurts him so much.

" Tell me where you live, I will have a talk with your dad."

Jeonghan shook his head, refusing this but seungcheol patted his hair there.

" Than let me just drive you there."

Cause he wanna see, how that man's not helping this pure kid.

In his car, jeonghan's looking out the window innconetly with admirable eyes, never have been treated like this, never ever he took a calm car ride like that.

" Do you take the bus to school?!".

Seungcheol asked when he noticed the distance is not that close to school.

Jeonghan shook his head, " J-jeonghan wake early and w-walk."

Seungcheol's heart clinched.

" Are you serious?!."

Jeonghan smiled innconetly, he couldn't even afford a few coins?!

Jeonghan suddenly noticed the place where he stays with his dad, pointing there seungcheol stopped the car and saw jeonghan going out, running inside the alleyway and cheol followed behind.

It’s really the same place he saw on that video, it's hidden there and there's carton on ground as a bed, there's medicine, old blankets, pillows and it's seems like they took it from near a trash.

" Appa w-will come now.."

Jeonghan sat down, leaned by the wall and it seems like he's sleepy, seungcheol felt so sad, he's very emotional for this boy, it's just hurts, his heart hurts.

" Jeonghan, do you wanna live with me?!".

Jeonghan looked at the man while he's half asleep.

Live with ajusshi?!

He's joking right?!

He giggled, seungcheol kneeled down.

" Ajusshi, don't joke with jeonghan.."

Seungcheol that hair as he kneel down close.

" But I'm being honest jeonghan,."

The lad looked at him, eyes shinning and he flushed cutely.

Ajusshi's kind, but he can't leave his father.

More importantly who will ever take care of him?! His parents abounded him so it is not a surprise if seungcheol got bored of him and throw him away in the end.

He slept while tears rolling down.

Seungcheol sat there, looking at the place, at the same time he stood up, seungcheol looked at the old man who came with bottle of soju and few snacks.Β 

" Who are you?!". He asked, seungcheol bowed there.

" I'm jeonghan's teacher, Choi seungcheol ~."

The old man seemed surprised, " Wh-what brought you here?!."

Seungcheol looked at jeonghan than he looked at the old man.

" I'm sorry to say this, but do you know what your son went through today?! And everyday I shall say?!".

The father crossed his arm over his chest.

" Why do you care?! He's gonna be fine so don't bother yourself and stick your nose in our business."

Seungcheol looked at the heartless rude man.

" He works for you, and got bullied everyday but it doesn't seem like you care about him?!."

The old man ignored seungcheol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter