❝ cheat sheet

❝ h e a v e n is a hand to hold — apply open
heaven (is a hand to hold)
CHEAT
lets go!
Dhh41Uj.png
SCROLL DOWN

heaven was a six-member girl group under MAXIMUM entertainment. late in 2015, they were involved in a car accident that caused the deaths of two members and their disbandment not long after. while they were together, they released three albums: heaven - the first album (2010), cloud (2012), dreams come true (2015). their last single was their latest upbeat anthem lets go! . after the accident, the remaining four members released what became their final song together to my friend. they completed two Asia-wide tours pre-accident, one in 2012 and the other in 2014.

okay so, full disclosure: for now, these are ghost characters and are not garanteed to be representative of the girls when the story begins; the reason being that i am accepted apps for these characters. what follows will simply be my headcanons.

[ girl 1 ] the actress. 23 years old. she was just beginning to get recognized for her acting skills when she died. she had stated in her last interview that she was looking forward to auditioning for more roles after her first successful role as a secondary character in a teen drama. she was known for her bubbly personality and always seemed to have a smile on her face. with the other girls, she was a little abrasive with her motherly instincts, desite not nearly being the eldest. 

[ girl 2 ] the youngest. 19 years old. she had wanted to be a songwriter and had notebooks uon notebooks filled with lyrics and bars of notes. she was known for her straightforward personality and her adoration of all things romantic. her favorite songs were mostly love songs and her favorite movies were like, titanic and romeo and juliet. when the accident happened, she had been scibbling away in her newest lyric journal.

heaven, ever since their debut had received a steady stream of popularity. they had their dedicated fan club who came to all of their events and made sure the girls were warmly received wherever they went.

their albums always sold rather well, but they weren't breaking any records, and they always seemed to do pretty well on the music show circuit. again, not breaking any records, but they were not in danger of falling into obscurity any time soon.

when news of the accident began to break, the internet was lit up with hashtags praying for them and spreading the news. of course, this also lead to a wide range of rumors that only caused more anxiety among heaven's fans, friends, and family.

 

when the news broke that two members of heaven did not survive the accident, there was an outpouring of grief. suddenly, heaven's singles and albums sale skyrocketed and their latest single reached number one in a matter of minutes. 

there were two funerals held for the girls who did not survive: one for the public and one for themselves. the one for the public was well attended by other idols and members of the entertainment industry and heaven's fans. it was televised for those who couldn't attend in person and for those who couldn't get in the church when it reached max capacity. 

okay so i apologize. the app is long. i asked for a lot of information because i'm not exactly sure what info i'm going to need. i'll be honest -- of a section doesn't pertain to your character, you may skip it. there is also an interview section, please write it as your character would, so i can get a feel for their voice. if something is unclear, let me know! i have no issues with dark content so, if you want to write something a little darker (especially pertaining to the time immediately after the accident), go for it. however, please include a content warning somewhere, either in the blog title or immediately before the start of the app.

okay so i apologize. the app is long. i asked for a lot of information because i'm not exactly sure what info i'm going to need. i'll be honest -- of a section doesn't pertain to your character, you may skip it. there is also an interview section, please write it as your character would, so i can get a feel for their voice. if something is unclear, let me know! i have no issues with dark content so, if you want to write something a little darker (especially pertaining to the time immediately after the accident), go for it. however, please include a content warning somewhere, either in the blog title or immediately before the start of the app.

feel free to create all types of characters! international faceclaims are accepted, but remember what kpop was like in the second/third generation -- mostly korean and a few japanese, chinese, and thai however, if the backstory is good and makes sense, others are accepted.

when they debuted, the girls' age range would have been 14-18, 20 max (in the 1992-1996 area) that would put them at 19-23 (again: 25 max) around the time of the accident. so that would make them around 25-30 now, so also keep that in mind when picking faceclaims. these are older idols now, so older idol fcs would be appropriate and appreciated!

as for backstories, anything is accepted. if there is a content warning, pls note that somewhere, just in case. i would estimate that the girls have been training for anywhere from 2 to 6 years depending on their age, of course, before debuting but honestly, you've got creative license here. also, please make sure to mention something about their time in heaven (ie. was it good for them or did they not enjoy idol life? was her creativity stifled? did she develop depression or any other chronic illness? did they abide by the dating ban/other misc idol rules? how did they generally get along with the other members and with other idols?)

because idols tend to know a lot of people, keep this limited to only the important people in their lives, ie: former heaven members, a significant other, exes, any children, other coworkers and friends. you can even generalize groups of relationships, such as friends and family. regarding her family, I'll be honest, if it's not her husband/wife and/or her children, they may not make much of an appearance in the story. like parents; i really only need to know if they have a good relationship or not, unless they are currently playing a major role in their life.

as for the significant other, everyone and all types are welcome here. that is to say: lgbt characters are more than welcome here. however, I'm going to keep this story as close to real-life as i can, so homophobia, transphobia, and the like all still exist so please keep that in mind when writing your love story! also, i've noticed some people not taking to s, but as long as it's not criminal (let's say 18 years is the age of adulthood), i'm okay with anything.

alright, this is the important part: what have they been doing since heave disbanded? this can be literally anything you want: did they become an actor? songwriter? university student? did they get married and/or have a family? did they become an activist? a fashion designer? a television host? did they keep out of the limelight altogether? please also note their general lifestyle.
loMF27F.png