two

Distant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you miss come again," said the lady in charge in the shop smiling, Byul just smiled back and left the bakery. As she waits for the lights to turn green she saw a child giggling while holding her mother's hand, 'Yong' she suddenly remembered 'tsss I bet she's wailing her eyes right now' that thought made her chuckle.

Byul unconsciously rubs her left arm and wince when she touches a painful spot "Ah my shoulder hasn't yet recovered from last night", her wife mercilessly smack her shoulder while yelling at the protagonist not to go outside because the killer is out there, she made a mental note not to watch that kind of movie again.

----------

You could hear scratching noises as an excited dog is waiting for its owner to open the door, 'oh?' Byul was confused she thought that yongkey is in the vet for her monthly injection. "Yong?" she called, as she put the paper bag on the table after petting the dog - she didn't hear any response "Yong?", this time much louder.

Byul was about to call again when her wife suddenly opened the bedroom door and walks out to get the paper bag "one of the workers on the vet bought yongkey here because her doctor had an emergency so they canceled it" she said without making eye contact, that didn't go unnoticed by Byul.

Yongsun sat down on the couch and took the muffin out of the paper bag and started eating it.

Byul observed her wife, she noticed that she's wearing her sweater inside out, she chuckled "what?" Yongsun snap. Byul would've said about her sweater but the glare of her wife stop her from doing so. "Nothing" with both arms lifted she replied.

She slowly made her way to Yongsun and sat on the couch while watching her wife eat, she picked yongkey up and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter