Chapter 6 part one

Fate

I will not be updating my fanfic as often as before. I'm working practically everyday except weekends. So the updates will come probably once every two weeks. Hopefully, you guys will be able to stay with me! :D Don't worry I will NOT give up on this fic! :D I love Hyohyuk too much! Plus, I still have inspirations! (: There will 3 parts to Chapter six so without further ado, let me present to you, Chapter 6 part one ((: Enjoy!~ 

Chapter 6 Part One

The man in the room played with his precious fountain pen, twirling it around in his hands. He was concentrating on what had happened almost an hour ago. It hadn’t made any sense to him. Just then, he lost the beat to his twirling, and his pen fell onto the glassy table top. He was about to pick up the pen and continued to ponder on the question when a piece of paper caught his eyes. “Aha!” He shouted as his fist pounded on the table. The cloud is his head finally cleared as he recalls the scenario that took place around an hour ago.

He had been talking on the phone with one of his best buddies, when there was timid knock on the door. Soon later, a head popped out from the door. That head belonged to a lady. The lady he had hired a few days back. “Ah… Choi… Something… Aha! Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung. Siwon hyung’s dongsaeng.’ The man grinned as he finally recalls the lady’s name. Sensing that he could not talk to her, Sooyoung took a piece of paper from his table and wrote down a note for him.

‘My chingu will be coming for an interview for the job as your secretary, since you had mentioned that you wanted a secretary. Her name is Kim Hyoyeon.’ 

The man glanced up at the paper handed to him. His eyes caught the words, ‘Chingu’, ‘interview’ and ‘secretary’. Not wanting to be distracted from the conversation he was enjoying so much, he smiled widely at the lady –actually, he was smiling at the joke Donghae just told him- and showed her an O.K. sign. Sooyoung smiled gratefully and mouthed “Gamsahamita” before leaving. 


He had been so amused by his thoughts that he jumped a little when the door suddenly flung open and a voice with a fake American slang, “Yo. Wassup?” came along. Luckily, the back of his chair was faced towards the door and the owner of the voice did not witness the embarrassing scene. He smirked as he turned around with a reply to the question. “Nothing’s up. Just you here for your interview.” 

On the man’s desk, was a name plate: ‘Chairman Lee Hyuk Jae’

A/N: Hyuk’s POV starts after this part

 
So, what’s your name?” That monkey-looking chairman asked.

Reluctantly, I said “Kim Hyoyeon.” 

“Hi, Miss Kim. Don’t you remember me?” He asked, smiling. 

I gasped and covered my hand over my mouth, “You know me?!”



[Hyuk’s POV]

After hearing what I’ve said, her face turned white. Looking at her shocked face, I had so much satisfaction. I don’t know why but I just have the urge to . As if teasing her would make me happy -or did it really make me happy?- My thoughts were in interrupted by her sudden question “How did you know me?”

I laughed and said “Miss Kim, for your information; I’m the interviewer and you’re the interviewee. So, I ask the questions and YOU answer them.” I pointed to myself at the ‘I’ part and her at the ‘you’ part to exaggerate my point. Knowing that she was on the losing side, she folded her arms and looked away.

“So, Hyoyeon-ssi. Why did you come for the interview?” I continued anyway. No answer. I decided to try a different approach. “Hyoyeon-ssi. Since you are here, and I might be your future boss. Why don’t you play nice and answer my questions?” I saw a glint in her eyes that was unreadable as I said my piece. “Fine.” She murmured. “I came here because one of your workers, my best friend, Sooyoung, forced me to.” She gave me sickly sweet smile that said ‘this is what you get for making me answer your questions.’ “And, I have NO freakin’ wish to be your damn secretary!” She screeched, banging her hand on the table. 

She was so haughty, trying every single way to not become my secretary. But, too bad, Kim Hyoyeon. From, the moment you stepped into my office, you are destined to be working with me!

I criss-crossed my hands and said “Since I’m in a good mood. I shall answer your question. Let me give you a clue ‘Seoul’s Greatest Dance Battle’s Finals” Can you recall now?” I broke into a wide smile that showed my gums, after seeing realisation dawned on her. “You… that Casanova!” She exclaimed. Her eyes became as round as saucer dishes. Her hand was covering which I;m pretty sure has formed and ‘O’. 
To add to the fun I was having now, I congratulated her. “Miss Kim Hyoyeon. You have won the best prize of your life as you are officially accepted as my secretary.” 

“Bwoh?!” She shouted. “Are you kidding me? First the Casanova thing, and now your secretary?! I TRIED SO HARD IN EVERY SINGLE WAY TO NOT BE CHOSEN AND YET, HERE YOU ARE TELLING ME I GOT THE JOB?!” 

“Yup. And your job starts right now!” I ignored the screaming. One full minute passed before she decided to spare my ears from her scream. “It’s okay. I will do the job.” Hyoyeon said calmly. “You… will…?” I gulped as I saw the same glint in her eyes. “Neh.” She agreed readily. “Okay. Your first task as my secretary will be….” I straightened my jacket and look straight into her big, brown eyes.

[No one’s POV]

Though it remained unspoken, the war had officially started. Hyoyeon, who hates Casanovas and will do her best to be the worst employee for her Casanova boss, and Hyukjae, who will do his best to make the lady…his


Preview of Chapter 6 part two

“Let’s go.”

“Where are we going?” Hyoyeon asked as Hyukjae started grabbing her purse.

“Out.” Was the only reply that came from Hyukjae as he made his way to the lift. Hyoyeon could only follow suit with her purse being kidnapped.


A/N: Kekeke~ Guess where they will be going! (: Oh, and do tell me which is better! Japan or Paris? I need this, do answer! :D Kumawo! ^^ Oh, And who is better as a fashionista? Yesung? Ryeowook? Or Sungmin?