-2-

Dandelions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fast clicking noise of the keyboard and the faint sound of music can be heard inside the room of Ahn Yujin. She's trying to finish one of her paperworks that one of her professor gave their class. She likes her course, she love it actually but what she hates are the professor giving them loads of paperworks with small amount of time to finish them all. On the other side of the door Kim Minju has her ear leaning againts the door of the younger girl. She's trying to listen inside checking if Yujin is still busy with her papers. Pouting she heard the clicking noise of the keyboard, faint music followed by a sigh. 

"Is she not eating dinner with me?" She mumbled dragging her feet towards the couch. Plopping hersefl down she let a sigh grabbing her phone. It's already eight in the evening yet Yujin hasn't left her room since morning. She mindlessly scroll through her phone to pass time and one thing caught her eyes. She saw post about tteokbokki making her smile. 

"Ah right! She loves tteokbokki!" Standing up she tucked her phone to her pocket running towards her room to grab herself a jacket and her wallet. Since Yujin did everything to make sure she's alright after the 'dumping' incident last week she decided that buying Yujin her favorite is the least that she can do. 

 

Noticing that the apartment is quiet and the only sound she can hear is the rain outside, Yujin stopped typing. She carefully listens trying to figure out what Minju might be doing. It's weird that she's not hearing any noise as usually Minju always play music or leave their television open even though she's not watching anything. Standing up she decided to check on Minju but before she leave her room she saves her work. Grabbing her phone she turned it on with notification flooding her. She normally turns off her phone everytime she's working on her papers just to avaoid any distruction and by distruction it means Choi Yena. 

From: Choi Ducky

Yah! Yujin! Are you done with this stipid paper?

Yah! Answer me!

Turn on your phone I can't call you!

You pup! I am bored let's hang out!

Come on Yujin! I am dying of boredom!

 

Reading Yena's messages she shakes her head. It's really a good idea of her turning off her phone everytime they have papers to finish. Tucking her phone inside her sweat pant's pocket she exits her room walking towards the kitchen to grab herself a glass of water.

"Minju?" Pouring herself a glass of water Yujin calls for Minju's name. "Min?" She calls out again, usually if she calls the latter Minju will always answer her with 'Yes' of will just come to her. Downing her water she can't help but to frown. "Where is she?" She mumbled looking around. She started off to the older girl's room, the livingroom heck she even checked their bathroom but there is no Kim Minju insight. 

"That's weird she always tells me if she will go out." Pulling out her phone she's about to call Minju's phone when she heard their door unlocks. Walking towards the hallways she's surprised when Minju opens the door drenched and completely soaked thanks to the rain outside. The sight of the latter made her sigh. She quickly went inside her room grabbing a spare towel before drapping it around the fox eyed girl.

"Where have you been?" She clicked her tongue. "You are completely soaked because of the rain, you didn't even told me that you are going out." 

"Well you are busy." Minju mumbled but Yujin still heard her loud and clear. The thunder made Minju flinched gripping on the taller girl's hem of her shirt. "And you haven't eaten anything besides breakfast so I decided to buy your favorite tteokbokki." The frown on Yujin's face softens, here it is again the fluttering feeling inside her chest that only Kim Minju can give her. "I'm sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter