-1-

Dandelions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Peaceful afternoon inside the library of Seoul University where a student named Ahn Yujin is currently reading her book. She's a third year English Language and Literature major student reading the book that she needed to have a book report that will be due in two weeks. With brows furrowed her full attention on the book her eyes moved taking in every word. But even if she tries to consentrate her eyes always drifts from the book and to her phone resting on top of the table. She's been waiting for someone's text message worried for her, she's worried that her friend will be dumped for the third time again in just a span of three months.

"Yujin you need to focus." She mumbled setting down her book her hands massaging her temple. "Minju will be fine." She said. "She assured you that her date this time the girl seems to be interested with her." She keeps on assuring her trying to keep her mind off of Minju. Her train of thoughts broke when someone pulled the chair in front of her. Lifting her head she was greeted by one of her close friend's frowning face. 

"What now?" She asked letting out a sigh. She wanted to be motivated but everyone around her seems like they are about to fight or flight. 

"I am so stressed!" Choi Yena a fellow English major student said slumping her body on the chair making Yujin's right eye to twitch at the sight. 

"Everyone is." She pointed out. "How was the book that you are reading?" As soon as Yena pucked her lips she already knows the answer she actually expected that the latter will be cramming again. "We still have time." Yujin picked up her book. "You still have time." Gesturing for Yena to grab her book she focused her eyes again to her's luckily Yena listens reading her book that their professor assigned for her. 

 

It's already eight in the evening and Yujin just finished her last class for the day. Tired and hungry she took Yena's invitation to eat dinner together with Jo Yuri that she keeps on teasing to the latter. 

"Yujin let's go." Lifting her head she gave the shorter girl a glance before turning her attention back to what she is doing. 

"Wait a sec. I'm just packing my things." Putting the ine last thing resting on her table she felt her phone vibrated- zipping her bag close she sling it over her shoulder answering her phone without even looking at the caller's ID. 

"Hello?" She said following Yena out of the room. 

"Yu....Yujin." She heard sobs over the call and she doesn't need to look at the caller's ID to know who is on the other end of the call. 

"Where are you?" She asked frowning. 

"Home." That's all she needed to know before she ended the call her feet in a hurry. 

"Hey Yujin where are you going?" Yena asked, Yijin is already at the end of the hall stopping for a moment to answer her. 

"To Minju I'll just treat you dinner next time." Yena leaned her head back sighing. When it comes to Minju the tall girl is ready to drop anything just to comfort the hopeless romantic girl. 

 

Yujin run as fast as she can she knows how Minju can be a mess everytime she got dumped. She dodge every person in front of her avoiding colliding with their body the apartment that she and Minju shares are only blocks away from the campus but she needed to drop by one particular place to buy the latter something that could cheer her up even just for a little. 

"Welcome..." The lady behind the counter stopped midway of her greeting seeing Yujin panting hard. "The usual?" She asked earning a thumbs up from the university student. You can say that Yujin is a regular at the cafe and seeing her in that state by the lady in the counter means only one thing. Catching her breath Yujin walked towards the counter picking up her wallet from her bag. 

"How was Minju?" The daughter of the cafe owner Kwon Eunbi asked punching Yujin's order that she already memorized. The older girl lost count how many times Yujin bought the same things in their cafe. 

"I still haven't seen her sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter