01. Hi, Seniors!

Senior, I like you!

Music <3

Jiyeon's P.O.V.

I rested my head on my shoulder while letting out a deep sigh.

Yoo Seungho is not here yet, I thought. I really can't wait for him to arrive. I had been waiting for like an hour in the bus. I would really regret I joined this camp if he won't come.

"Moon Joo-ah, is he coming or not?" I asked my best friend, Kim Moon Joo.

"Senior? Who knows?" She replied.

And then, I was disappointed. Senior didn't arrive at all! Yoo Seungho didn't come! They tricked me! I thought he was going to come! I sighed and punched the air. "What do I do now? He's not coming."

Moon Joo just laughed at me. See that? I can't believe she just laughed at me. Oh come on, she knows I like Senior so much. I don't really mind her laughing, I think its fun. But I felt annoyed at that time since I won’t be able to see Senior for 2 nights and 3 days! What an idiot. I even packed all the things I needed just so I won’t look like stupid in front of everyone since I'm known as a forgetful person...and then what, no Yoo Seungho?

I've been in love with Senior for 3 years already, and yet, not once had he notice me. What a pity...I thought about giving myself a chance over him, like not to give him up since 3 years would go to a waste if I just threw it away? The stalking times I made just to follow him. That's horrible, I know.

Shortly, we arrived in the campsite. It's not a school related camp but rather, a fun activity camp for those who wants to join before School ends. As far as I can see, there were a lot of senior students, no sophomores and freshmen and a few juniors.

This will be boring! I thought.

"Sorry I'm late," I heard someone familiar and I was like 'Oh my Goddess, that voice is so familiar'. Moon Joo pinched me really hard; I groaned and quickly turned around to see who it was. I was right!

"Senior!" I shouted at him, smiling ear to ear. He looked at me confusingly. Uh-oh, I don't usually call him or talk to him. To be exact, we became strangers to each other after last year...We used to chat and he used to tell me his secrets through Facebook...That all ended though, we stopped chatting...and we started ignoring each other. My feelings for him was about to change but I don't know, it keeps on coming back and forth.

I looked like a real idiot in front of him, calling him as if we're close. He was talking to his girl classmate, not to me...I just laughed and acted normal, not like a crazy fan girl like I am in the inside.

"Hi, seniors!" I greeted the girl and Seungho, waving my hands in front of them. I heard Moon Joo chuckled and you know what's worse? Seungho was looking at her, half-smiling. I turned to look at Moon Joo... What's with her? Why is Senior looking at her like that...? I thought to myself, my mind flooding with negative thoughts. Oh no.

"Oh, yeah, hello." Seungho said and looked at his girl classmate again. "I don't think I can join."

WHOA. I just thought my world was going to shred into pieces.

"I didn't bring anything...I wasn't supposed to join really but Dad changed his mind. He wants me to join while we were on our way to the Mall and we head back here, without anything. He's kind of..." Seungho stopped when Moon Joo suddenly cut in.

"Senior!" Moon Joo said out loud, pointing at me, my eyes widened. "Jiyeon and you can share! Her clothes are loose so it would fit you and she wouldn't mind sharing a towel with anyone! Not even her toothbrush."

Seungho looked at me and I was like 'What? Seriously? Share my towel with just anyone? And toothbrush?' I slowly shifted my eyes at him and I froze. He was staring at me, waiting for me to confirm... My heart pounded so fast... I liked the feeling every time it pounds with a thud sound...

"Right, Jiyeon?" Moon Joo asked me.

"Y-yeah." I replied, still frozen. I almost lost balance when he smiled...

"Great!" the girl classmate of Senior and Moon Joo said in unison.

Oh My Gosh...I'm going to share my towel with him? My clothes? Oh my, my toothbrush? I thought, fan girling in the inside.

"Thanks, Jiyeon-ah." Seungho thanked me and his voice sounded so soft... He still remembers my name. Oh, I felt like I was in heaven at that time but then it was as if someone dropped me down when Seungho called Moon Joo's name. "Moon Joo-ah, thanks too."

"You know her?" I asked.

"Of course, he does." Moon Joo said. "We went to a summer camp together before, that was a lot of times already."

And I never knew about that?

"Don't be jealous," Moon Joo whispered in my ear. "At least you get to share your things with him."