Upside down

The Real Maknae - To Know Your True Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Curiouser and curiouser...

Things were getting weirder by the second.

Shindong suspects they somehow slipped into an alternate reality while Hyukjae is looking for cameras - he is positive they are being pranked. Ryeowook and Donghae are both crying but for very different reasons. Ryeowook is crying because it hurts him to see their maknae in such a state while Donghae is crying because he's sure aliens took over Kyuhyun and Heechul's bodies and he's gonna miss them terribly. Then he thought maybe the aliens abducted them both and the ones in the room with him are imposters, which is infinitely scarier than aliens controlling his brothers, and that thought made him cry harder. Siwon is praying because everything that is happening right now can only be the work of evil spirits while Yesung is plain and simply perplexed.

Why? Because, as if everything that happened up until Heechul's sudden appearence wasn't enough, as soon as Heenim uttered those shockingly sweet and impossible words, their youngest looked up so fast the others were sure he got whiplash and streched his arms out to their second oldest member, crying even louder after a childlike call of "Hyung!"

They're both on the floor now, Kyuhyun sideways on Heechul's lap, head on his chest, only the occasional hiccup escaping him as he blinks sleepily while the older man coos and hum to him, caressing his hair and face like he's comforting a baby.

Under the other members' shocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter