It came out of nowhere

The Real Maknae - To Know Your True Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It came out of nowhere. So, naturally, no one saw it coming.

They were practicing when it happened. Their lanky and slightly uncoordinated maknae tripped over his own foot and fell down on his . No one said a word. They were all tired and just wanted to finish this never-ending practice and go home. From what they saw the fall was nothing serious, so they just waited quietly for him to get up. But he didn't.

The silence stretched a heartbeat too long.

"Kyuhyunnie" - asked Leeteuk, their leader - "are you ok?"

He got no response. The silence was deafening.

Kyuhyun just sat there quietly, head down, looking at his hands lying on his lap. None of the other boys ever thought it possible, but at the moment their snarky and somewhat cold maknae looked very small and fragile.

Could they have been wrong? Could Kyuhyun have injured himself from the fall? It's been a couple of years since the car accident that almost claimed his life, but his body never fully recovered from it. He gets sick easily and his body aches a lot.

They all moved at the same time. Talked at the same time.

Ignoring the others, Leeteuk crouched in front of the maknae.

"Kyuhyunnie? Are you hurt?" - The leader asked softly. Still, no response. - "Kyuhyun, you're scaring me. Please, look at me"

That finally got a response from the boy. A soft shake of his head. NO.

Not knowing what else to do, worried and a bit vexed, Leet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter