Paying the price

Paying the price
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

George was an American-Korean accountant who had lived his first 20 years in Chicago and moved to South Korea to help with his grandfather's business.

Four years later, he met Kim Yongsun at a friend's party and they enjoyed each other's company and started dating.

The brunette was about to graduate in Journalism, which made George feel very proud.

The couple married shortly after they started dating and had a stable and normal life for the following years.

Yongsun was a practical and hardworking woman who had the pleasure of building a career instead of raising kids. So they agreed about avoiding kids.

George respected his wife and tried to be always gentle and not take advantage of the fact Korean men were allowed to do anything they wanted while females were castrated.

However, on their 5th anniversary, the accountant started feeling bored and talked to a friend about how he had lost interest in having .

The other guy suggested that George tried to spice up things and the American-Korean kept thinking about that for days.

He finally found the courage to touch that topic during lunchtime on Sunday.

_____ Honey, Are you happy with our current life?

_____ Sure. Why wouldn't I be?____ Yongsun responded mechanically while checking an email on the phone.

_____ You know...we've been married for 5 years. The routine tends to hit hard. Most couples feel it.____ George said a bit hesitantly.

The black-haired young woman lifted her eyes and glanced at her husband.

_____ So you are bored. What does it mean? You want permission to sleep with someone else?

_____ No! Not really bored. Just missing something. And no, I was not thinking about that exactly.

_____ And what were you thinking?

Blushing, George laughed and asked.

_____ A maybe? What would you say about us having a female guest in bed just once?

Having no major reaction, the journalist responded:

 ______ If it will make you happy, we can try. 

______ Really? You're not offended or something?______ The accountant widened his eyes.

______ No. It's okay. As long as you use protection while doing her. And I don't think I want to touch her. Other than that..._____ Yongsun got back to her phone.

_____ Sure, honey. _____ The man was surprised.

_____ Will you hire a e?

______ Not exactly. A friend shared a couple of accounts from Instagram. One seemed very discreet and I thought we could try. What do you think?

_____Okay. We are both free next Friday. If this is what you want, that's the day. After, my schedule will be wild._____ Yongsun warned like a professional.

_____ Great! I'll contact the...person._____ George giggled with embarrassment because he didn't want to use the word e.

_____ x _____

Yongsun was neither excited nor upset with the whole situation.

The journalist was just curious to see what kind of woman her husband had chosen to bring into their bed.

It was past midnight when their bell rang and George glanced at his wife with the fear that she might back down.

Laughing, the brunette mouthed "go " and the man opened the door.

The couple was expecting a tall woman, maybe with big fake s. 

Instead, she was extremely slim and only a bit taller than Yongsun.

_____ Welcome. Make yourself comfortable.____ The guy said and giggled.

_____ Thank you._____ The girl with long light brown hair took off her overcoat and they saw her flat abs and nice legs.

Yongsun found the girl's deep voice very uncommon and sensual.

The three of them stood there in silence for a while until the wife said:

_____ I think we should go to...the bedroom. After all, she must be a busy lady. Time is money.

____ Ah, yeah. You're right, honey.____ George replied with a shy smile.

The girl, who had the visual of a magazine model, glanced at them and asked:

____ Is there any special request?

Yongsun got intrigued because the young woman was extremely feminine and masculine at the same time.

It was uncommon to see a girl who was pretty and handsome.

Clearing his throat, the husband commented while getting ashamed:

_____ My wife prefers that I touch you and you touch her.

Discreetly glancing at the couple, the professional nodded in agreement and took off her heels.

The brown-haired girl waited for a couple of minutes. But when the husband didn't make any move, she slowly walked towards the wife and sniffed her neck.

Yongsun felt goosebumps and widened her eyes as soon as the stranger kissed the center of her chest.

George observed that scene with some astonishment and unconsciously sat on an armchair.

The handsome girl breathed on Yongsun's ear and asked in a whisper:

____ Can I take your bra off?

Gulping, the black-haired woman nodded affirmatively and bit her lips some seconds later.

The girl used the tip of the fingers to rub her and then leaned closer to her s and kissed her skin.

George sighed with a mix of surprise and admiration for such a poetic scene.

He thought that a professional of would be almost vulgar. However, the girl was treating his wife like a piece of art.

Yongsun gasped when the skinny girl and her .

That triangle mouth was soft and warm and the girl knew how to measure the right quantity of saliva while tracing a path of pecks on the client's body.

The wife looked at her husband and the man was in a trance.

_____ Honey, aren't you coming? 

_____ Ah...Just relax and go ahead, babe. I'll join later.____ The accountant responded in slow motion.

The brown-haired girl stopped kissing Yongsun's abs and looked up:

____ Ma'am, do you want me to stop? Is there anything that makes you uncomfortable?

The journalist exhaled and she replied after a few seconds:

_____ No need to stop. If something annoys me, I'll tell you. 

____ Okay._____ The girl with a cute triangle mouth murmured and caressed the brunette's skin again.

Kissing Yongsun's crotch, the handsome one looked up one more time and questioned:

_____ Can I take it off?

The older girl felt her body trembling but she nodded in agreement and sighed loudly when the stranger pulled her down very fast and her center.

Yongsun forgot that her husband was watching them and she started making sounds and having reactions that George had never seen.

The journalist struggled to control her instinct to reciprocate to each and every action done by the stranger.

Time flew and froze inside their minds during the next 40 minutes.

George didn't leave the armchair for the whole session and the girls went all the way.

Yongsun freaked out once she had an thanks to a woman that worked with .

The brunette caught herself pulling the girl by the hair to kiss her but they both stopped when their lips were one inch apart.

As their eyes met, the journalist felt her heart beating too fast and she panicked.

Yongsun excused herself and got to the bathroom, trying to understand the explosion of sensations and confused feelings that she was experiencing.

The charming girl left the bed and put on her underwear.

George snapped out of his trance and followed her to the living room, where she was dressing the coat.

_____ Wait a minute, please. I'm going to get your money.

The accountant went to the office to pick his wallet and got taken aback when he realized that the girl had left.

___ x ___

A couple of months passed and the last thing George and Yongsun talked about that night was the strange behavior of the girl who left without payment.

The husband wondered what was crossing his wife's mind because the brunette started being quieter than usual.

On a rare ocasion that the journalist spent a whole weekend at home instead of working, George tried to have with her but things were really mechanical and boring.

The man apologized and asked if the brunette had resentment for his proposal to bring someone to their bed.

Serene, Yongsun responded that everything was fine and that she had agreed with the suggestion. So there was nobody to blame.

Nevertheless, the stunning woman hadn't been able to forget those starry eyes and the triangle soft lips.

Yongsun became so obsessed that she considered asking George for a second spicy night but she was afraid that he would call any random girl.

The journalist felt relief when a couple of friends who also worked with her came back from their honeymoon in Paris.

The two girls called and invited her for lunch and they met at a small restaurant downtown.

Wheein and Hyejin were radiating happiness and they noticed that their unnie was not okay at first glance.

The trio sat at a table in the back and Hyejin asked:

_____ What is it, unnie? Why do you seem so...uneasy?

____ ! Is it that obvious?_____ The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter