Kissing goodbye

At Home


"See you, Hyuk." said Donghae while heading to the front door.

"You're leaving already?"

"I'm all ready, I was planning to get there a little earlier."

Hyukjae asked him to get closer and held his wrist.

"You're not ready yet." 

"I'm not ready?"

"Nope." Donghae waited for his answer. "You haven't made out with your boyfriend yet." Donghae grinned. He sat on the sofa and Hyukjae immediately put his legs sideways on Donghae's legs. Their faces were close. "Just a little while." 

The younger nodded and they started kissing slowly, enjoying every second.

Donghae firmly touched his boyfriend's body, his chest, his sides, his leg, eliciting small squirms from the tickling and other more pleasurable sensations. 

Hyukjae let out soft, breathy giggles from time to time and Donghae only felt like kissing him more.

Donghae kissed so incredibly well, Hyukjae could have stayed there for hours. The touches on his body were having greater effect on him than they should, so he pulled apart a little when they stopped kissing to breathe.

"If you keep doing that... Hae..." he called for him to stop caressing him. Donghae did so looked at him. "If you keep doing that you're going to leave me here alone with a serious problem." 

Donghae smiled.

"Maybe that's my plan."

His hand slipped inside his shirt and Hyukjae squirmed as he felt that hand on his abdomen, caressing the area below his belly button.

"Don't be like that."

Donghae laughed.

"You're just so cute!"

"Come give me a kiss, you idiot." 

And they continued their kissing session for a few more minutes. Donghae now just rested his hand on his thigh, while Hyukjae slightly grabbed his shoulder.

They broke apart when Donghae's phone vibrated in his pocket, he had received a text message. 

"," he whispered. He picked up his phone and unlocked the screen. If he was planning to be early before, now he was right on time. ". I have to leave now."

"Oh," Hyukjae pouted. 

Donghae smiled and cupped his face with one hand.

They gave each other one last passionate kiss, Donghae caressed his waist under his shirt and Hyukjae wrapped his arms around his neck. None of them wanted to let go, but Donghae really had to leave. 

"Alright, get off me," he said reluctantly.

Hyukjae scoffed, but he did as he was told.

Donghae stood up quickly and bent down to give him a short kiss goodbye.

"See you later."

"Bye."

Hyukjae bit his lip, daydreaming.