Tickles

At Home


They were all settled on their towels on the sand.

Ryeowook was on his stomach, Leeteuk was on his back, with his eyes closed; Donghae and Hyukjae were sitting cross-legged, side by side. Although it was sunny, it was not too hot, so they had decided it was the perfect day to just go on a little trip, enjoy the fresh air.

They were chatting cheerfully, Donghae tried to lie on Leeteuk's stomach but the older man started laughing because he was ticklish. 

"How can you be so ticklish? I barely touched you!"

"You're the one who gets most ticklish here," Ryeowook refuted.

"What? I'm not!"

"Of course you are!" exclaimed the three of them in unison.

"It's Leeteuk!" retorted Donghae. 

"Teuk hyung just faked it to make you laugh."

"I don't know what you're talking about" said Leeteuk and Hyukjae laughed at the face he was making.

"Okay, tickle attack and whoever can hold on the longest is the winner."

"NO!" Leeteuk and Donghae yelled at the same time. 

"Okay, let's do a test," said Hyukjae. He brought his finger close to Leeteuk's neck, making him smile and pull away a little when he touched it. The four guys laughed. "Now you." Hyukjae raised his finger and Donghae couldn't hold his laughter for even a second. 

He abruptly pulled his boyfriend's arm away before he could even touch it.

"Stop it!"

Ryeowook laughed heartily, Donghae was pushing Hyukjae's arm away even though he had already stopped trying. 

When Donghae had calmed down, he brought his mouth closer to Hyukjae's ear and blowed some air into it, startling him.

"Hey!" Hyukjae was red.

Donghae gave him a serious look.

"Payback."

Hyukjae was speechless for a few seconds.

"I didn't even tickle you!"