Please stay?

At Home

"Stay with me in the office?"

"What for..." Donghae whined.

"Well, so you can help me. And give me a kiss if you feel like it. Or two. Or a hug. Or a massage."

"And what's in it for me?" 

"Hmm... Quality time with your handsome boyfriend?"

"I'm going to need more than that," he joked.

"Okay, then when you're in the office I'll be with you, and I'll give you lots of love and kisses. Please stay?"

Donghae looked at him pouting. 

"Hyukjae... did you know that you're being really, really, really pathetic right now?"

"Hey," Hyukjae laughed heartily, "I thought you'd say something nice to me."

Donghae laughed along with him and gave him a hug. 

"Alright, alright. I'll try not to distract you. I'll be in the office, you put on comfortable clothes. I love you."

With that said, he broke free from the hug and fled the room at a fast pace with a mischievous smile on his face. Hyukjae blushed at the sudden confession. 

He sighed and decided to do as he was told. Gym shorts and a sweatshirt were it and he went to where his boyfriend was.

The next two hours were spent quietly, Hyukjae minding his own business on the computer and Donghae changing positions every 10 minutes or so on the couch, busying himself on his phone or just watching his lover concentrate on his work.

Sometimes he would stand up to give him a hug from behind, as Hyukjae suggested, and the occasional kiss on the cheek. He loved the smile that was left dancing on Hyukjae's face for a few seconds. 

"Do you have a lot to do still?"

"Mh... no, not really. Let me finish this and we can order some food or go out somewhere."

Hyukjae looked at him over the computer screen, and Donghae laughed.

"We can cook, you know."

Hyukjae shook his head childishly. 

"You can. I can't. I only know how to make the best instant noodles in the world, you know that."

Donghae laughed again. He walked to the door, opened it and leaned against it, looking at him. "It's okay. I'm going to make us dinner, you good-for-nothing..."

"Donghae!" 

"One of these days I'll teach you, okay? Then I won't have to do everything for you," he said turning around.

"Hey, remember I'm older than you?"

"Yeah, whatever." 

Playing it down with a wave of his hand, he closed the door and left Hyukjae shaking his head, smiling.

"You're out of your mind!" he yelled. Donghae laughed loudly from the other side of the wall.