You're stressed out

At Home

Donghae looked worriedly at his boyfriend from the counter that separated the kitchen from the rest of the apartment. Lying on the couch, Hyukjae watched TV and occasionally moved his shoulders and neck, as if something there was bothering him.

"Don't you wanna go for a walk, Hyukkie?"

"No. I just wanna rest."

Donghae sighed. He stood up to approach him and, once behind the couch, asked him to sit up. Hyuk obeyed and closed his eyes as Hae began massaging his shoulders. 

"You're stressed out."

"Hm..."

Donghae firmly squeezed Hyukjae's exhausted muscles, moving a couple of times towards his back. Hyukjae felt the tension in his shoulders lessen, not only because of the massage, but also because he was touched. 

"Come and kiss me," he said after a few minutes.

"Let's go for a walk."

Hyukjae threw his head back to look at him.

"Kiss me." Donghae smiled. He shook his head. Hyukjae snorted and returned to his previous position. Donghae continued his massage as he spoke. 

"You need to go out more, Hyukjae... I don't like that you only do this in your free time. Massaging you it's not enough. All that stress you've built up is not good for you at all..." A few seconds passed before he continued speaking. "I'm worried about you." 

Hyuk was touched.

He held Hae's hands, which were on his shoulders, and intertwined them with his own.

"But I really am tired."

"Hyuk... Please? Just around the block." He separated their hands and walked around the sofa to sit beside his boyfriend. "I miss going on walks with you." 

Hyukjae grunted at the puppy dog look. He knew Donghae had a point.

"Alright. But not right now, yeah?" They looked at each other. "Maybe later, in the evening." Donghae nodded. "Come here." Hae smiled and snuggled against his boyfriend. 

"I know you like to exercise and stuff... but staying here makes me relax, I can rest my body and just not think about anything..."

"You used to dance around here..."

 Hyukjae thought to himself, why don't I do that anymore? 

Donghae looked up at Hyukjae and they kissed slowly. 

"You're right," he murmured. "You're right, maybe I should go back to dancing." Donghae smiled and they kissed again. "You know, it helps me a lot being with you." Donghae was about to smile when Hyykjae added "Well, sometimes."

They both laughed before getting closer.

They kissed slowly, enjoying each other's presence. Hyukjae had his arms around the younger one's shoulders, and Donghae caressed his thigh up and down.