.................

ALL OVER AGAIN. (sequel to I choose you) [HIATUS]

'baby i'm so loney loney loney lonely lonely~ baby i'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonelehhhh~~~ ♪'
You were sitting in some unknown abandoned place and it was dark. Not so dark that you could see nothing but there was enough light for you to see....
Anyway, on top of some matresses, you just sat there looking at rats run around.
'ahh, i'm soooo hungryyyyy'
Suddenly, the doors creaked open
'oppa?!' 
You were just about to climb down and go greet your oppa but it turned out that it wasn't him. Some dude, judging from the clothes that he was wearing, was walking towards you. At first, you thought he was like...going to you but instead he went to some other part of the room, past the matresses and to a super large painting. He used his shoe and slid it across the floorboards making one of the loose floorboards open, then put his hand inside to get out some type of key. The guy then put the key to a womans eye in the painting and turned it. A click was heard and the painting swung open revealing a secret room. It was really magical, well, to you it was. The hidden room had really bright lights shining inside. The guy just walked, made some noise and walked back out with some....weapons in his hand. Thats right, WEAPONS!
After he was gone you quickly jumped off the matresses and stared at the large painting infront of you. It looked really creepy and gave you the shivers. You got your foot and slid it across the floorboars making one of the wood pieces fling up. While thiking about what type of bugs and animals could be under there, you put your hand in and grabbed the small key.
It looked pretty new and shiny, was this secret room just recently made?
You put the key into the eyeball of the woman in the painting and turned it. A click was heard so you swung the painting open. The whole room had lights dangling everywhere. It was just amazing.
One side of the room had your pictures everywhere and it all looked fresh, the other side had pictures of Myungsoo, Lisa and her awful gang.  There were also things like "Black Tiger" symbols but that didn't really worry you.
What caught your eyes the most was that Myungsoos face was marked in red texta with an 'X', like the dude wanted to destroy him.
A feeling of worry swept through you. Was that why the dude was carrying waepons? was he going to kill Myungsoo?!
You quickly got out of the room and put they key back into it's original place.
Just as you slid your feet on the floorboard making it fit back to it's place, you heard the doors rattle. As quickly as you could, like a monkey on drugs, you climbed as fast as you could to the top of the matresses and sat in the dark corner. The dude came back and his weapons seemed to have red liquid on it....b-blood..?
A feeling deep down inside your stomach made you feel like vomiting. 
*is oppa gone?! how am i going to live without him?!*
When the guy was inside the room, you quickly jumped down making a loud thud but you didn't care if the guy heard you, he wouldn't even know who was anyway because you were already halfway down the oval and running through the front office.
'hi how can i help you?' asked the front desk lady
'i am lost...i'm new here'
'ah, okay, what is your name?'
'Suzi...'
'oh, the Korean student? well, heres your timetable and a school map. You've already missed out on some lectures but i think it should be fine'

'ah, thank you...'
You walked towards the direction of your next class. On the way there..you stepped on some liquid making tiny dots of droplets splash onto the walls. Down on the ground was a red liquid substance. Far ahead, you see people crowding around some locker. That was where the "blood" was oozing from.
Taking small baby steps, you walked towards the crowd, then shoved past people to get a better look. Lisa was screaming her head off and her friends looked really scared. Lisa's locker was completely ruined, her books and bags were all shredded. You sighed a relief when you saw that the blood was just some juice from Lisa's locker. She had like 5 bottles in there. Was that how she dieted?
Anyway, some sticker was on her locker so you ripped it off and surely it was the Black Tiger.
'WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHO SAID YOU CAN TOUCH MY THINGS?'
you jumped back in shoc'
'uh...sorry,'
Lisa snatched the Black Tger sticker off of you and looked at it
'WHO THE HELL IS THIS BLACK TIGER?! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOUR DEAD YOU HEAR ME?!!!'
So...Lisa and maybe the whole school didn't know about any Black Tiger? they must have just screamed and ran away last time because they were scared.
You started to feel stressed out. If the Black Tiger has already done these cruel things to Lisa, what is he going to do to Myungsoo?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
i know that it's very short and boring but i tried to make it interesting and long but i know i've failed.
i did not check for any mistakes so yea...
&
&

can anybody make a poster? pretty pleaseee