First Day

ALL OVER AGAIN. (sequel to I choose you) [HIATUS]

Blue words mean that people are speaking in english~
__________________________________________________________________________________

*sniff sniff*
The smell of pancakes made your eyes flutter open.
‘I see that my princess has woken up~’ sang Myungsoo
‘oppa, I don’t want to be a princess…i want to be a ninja’
‘fine, I see that my ninja has woken up? That sounds weird…’
‘doesn’t matter~ ninjas are cool! Anyway, I smell pancakes’
‘yes, I made pancakes for you. Eat up and get changed or else you’ll be late for school’
‘arasso’
You quickly gobbled up the pancakes in 15 seconds flat, then got ready and changed into comfortable clothes.
‘let’s go or we’ll be late!’ you screamed out
‘b-but I haven’t even finished my pancakes yet!’
‘eat them while we’re on the bus’
‘but still…were going to be like…15 minutes early!’
‘well, wouldn’t it be better to be early than be late?’
‘ok ok, you have a point’
Both you and Myungsoo headed for Harvard. People on the bus kept giving Myungsoo looks because he was making a lot of mess.
‘let me wipe that off your face’
You got out a tissue and cleaned off the strawberry jam that was on the corner of his lip
‘thanks honey~’
Your face started heating up. You being Myungsoo’s wife was still processing to your brain. It felt unreal.
The bus finally stopped infront of the University and you both got off.
‘what nice weather’ said Myungsoo
You hugged his arm
‘oppa…I’m hungry again…’
‘aigoo, my ninja will have to wait till break’
You giggled as he squished your cheeks
‘HEYYYYYY SUZI’
The high pitched voice made the both of you jump. Lisa walked towards you with her friends following behind her.
‘hi…’ you said quietly
Lisa looked at Myungsoo and gave him a flirtatious look
'hi~'
Myungsoo gave her a small nod then turned to you.
'im going to go to the office and ask for the test...you should go to your class now and prepare you books'
you nodded and he started walking away. When Myungsoo was very far far away, you realised that you didn't know where to go.
'can you help? i'm lost....' you asked Lisa.
Lisa pretended to not hear you and looked at her watch which was invisible.
'OH, look at the time, girls! we're going to be late!'
She quickly skipped away with her two friends trailing behind her.

You stood there, scratching your head for a good 5 minutes. You were pretty sure you might get a bald spot because of all the scratching.
After walking around the University for a few minutes, you were about to lose hope. There was not a person in sight and it felt scary. You sat down under a tree and decided to wait there like a lost puppy until somebody came. But you didn't have to wait for long because you heard the sound of shoes squeeking on a court. There were a few guys playing basketball and the match looked dead serious. Some guy with blonde hair had the ball in his hands and he was dribbling really really fast but another dude came and tackled him down to get the ball. The blonde guy fell to the floor with a loud thump and the ball went flying into the air. The other guys just left him there on the ground and kept playing and this made you very annoyed.
'YAH! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM?!'
you shouted as you ran towards them. They all looked...confused.
*oh crap...i'm speaking Korean!...english...english...must speak english...*
'c-calm down b-brothers...' you stuttered
At first the guys were dumbfounded, then they started laughing like total maniacs.
'calm down brothers?! omg, my stomach! HAHAHAHA!' some guy with chubby cheeks was clutching his stomach and rolling on the floor.
'i......i....google....' you said slowly, slightly confused at what was so funny
'ahh, so you are learning english by using google translate?'said a tall guy with an some accent...an aussie accent?
you nodded
'ne, it's really hard learning engli-----WAIT A MINUTE! YOU....YOUR SPEAKING KOREAN!' You pointed at the tall guy
There were now four guys on the floor laughing their heads off because the look on your face was priceless
'yeah, i know korean because my mum taught me when i was in Australia'
'ahhh, so do those guys know korean too?'
The tall guy nodded
'yep all of us know korean...oh right, my names Kevin, thats guy over there is Mir, Zelo, Daniel and Henry'
'My name is Suzi'
'what a pretty name~' said the blonde hair guy, Zelo
'your name is pretty unique too~'
'are you new around here?' asked Daniel
you nodded, 
'yea...Harvard is a really pretty University'
All the guys nodded in agreement
'OH, guys, we better get to class or we're going to be late' said Kevin
They all stood up at the same time, just like robots.
'see you around Suzi~' 
After they allwalked away you realised that you had forgoten to ask for directions but at that moment, that was the last thing on your mind. On the ground was a coin...and it had a symbol of a Black tiger.
*so the Black tiger is one of the guys sitting on the floor...? Daniel? Mir? Zelo? Henry?*

_________________________________________________
It's finally here~
sorry if there are spelling errors and stuff, i don't really check coz i'm lazy :3