New Chapter

Smile Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kringggg~~ Kringggg~~ Kringggg~~

All the student rushed to the class as the bell rang. 

"Ya! Ya! Did you guys watch Produxe 100 yesterday? " asked Joy to her friends. 

"I watched it! Urghhh I'm so mad that Mayfly team lose like their performance is the best of the best!" said Eunha frustrated. 

"Obviously, all the judge are bias. They may win from the public vote but from the judge pov, Mayfly is the worst!" explained Sejeong. 

Yujin entered the class, walked to her desk while passing the girls hot discussion. 

"What's the tea girls? I can hear your voice from outside the class," 

They explained to Yujin about Produxe 100 yesterday episode. 

"You guys still watch that snake programme? MNAT will rigged the vote just like last survival show. What is it called?" Yujin scratched her head

"Produxe 99,"

"Yes! That one! Btw, they come up Produxe 100 already?"

"Yup 100 already, I know MNAT will do the evil editing and rigged the vote," said Sejeong

"And don't forget they also already have the final line-up," Eunha interrupted with disgust face. 

"Yess that one too but it was fun to watch all the drama that happen hehehe,"

"Sips the tea baby," Joy continue with sipping tea action and all the girls laughed.

"Speaking of tea...I do have one tea to spill,"

"What is it Sejeong? Is the tea hot?" asked Yujin

"Kinda hot maybe idk, I think we will have a new classmate. A guy and his look quite handsome to me, he has this idol vibe," 

The other girls were oooing with the news that the heard.

"You sure the new student will come to our class?" asked Eunha. 

"100% sure!"

"We'll see if he's really handsome just like what Sejeong said," continued Joy.

 

 

Wonwoo correct his glasses and then stared at the mirror in the school toilet for a long time.

'This is it. I guess I will start the new chapter at this new school. You can do this Wonwoo-ya. Just stay low until you graduate. That's all you need to do,' 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter