To Be or not To Be?

Our Twilight

     Seoho felt a pair of arms go around his waist with some force. However, giggling followed after. He was shocked at first, but hearing the giggles of his younger brother, Keonhee, was relieving. He looked ahead to watch their music video being premiered. He and Keonhee have debuted in a small group named Oneus.

 

Oneus has boys named Youngjo, Gunhak, Dongju, and Hwanwoong. While the other members are kind-hearted, some fans aren't. Seoho has experienced some hardships while growing up.

 

Growing up as a famous artist's son should be rewarding and spectacular; everyone should love him. Or at least, that's what he read in his little books. Seoho would spend countless hours in the library away from other people just to be himself.

 

And now that he's on the internet, he needs to be careful so that his little brother doesn't get hurt.

 

"Look how many views we have already, Hyung!" Keonhee pointed. "It's so exciting, I can't wait to meet all of our fans." He said, putting his hands together in a wishing posture.

 

Seoho patted the boy's head. "You'll meet them and have fun with them, I know it." He assured.

 

Seoho scrolled down to read the comments. He smiled when he saw all good words about the other members, including his little brother. Keonhee was getting so much praise for his charisma and visuals. Seoho's heart started beating quickly, happy to know that so many people around the world loved his brother; adored him; said nothing but great things about him. He sort of felt proud too.

 

However, he saw one comment that was negative toward Seoho himself. It was a long comment with many likes on it.

 

RBW_Forever (6:23:21pm KST)

The video was spectacular for a debut, the visuals were amazing, the lyrics were well-thought out, and the choreography was perfect. However, the thing I see the most wrong in this is Lee Seoho. Who gives this person the right to be in this perfect lineup? Doesn't RBW remember the famous group ATEEZ? Most importantly, the scandalous, married couple San and Jongho? They had two children: Seoho and Keonhee. Where Keonhee is perfectly fine, Seoho is the problem. Seoho was a problem since conception - he made San take a hiatus in his first trimester and it carried out for months after pregnancy. Seoho hides behind his parents for his fame and behind his makeup. With him growing up, we have seen how the boy has been spoiled and how he doesn't treat anything or anyone with respect. He even slapped his father, Jongho, at a fanmeeting when he was three years old. How does that not scream problem child? I don't think that RBW took this all into consideration when doing the lineup for this group, and it will be their downfall. We should create a petition for Seoho to resign from his position in this new, debuted group. Because Oneus would be much better, and Keonhee wouldn't be embarrassed, without Seoho. He is talentless, ugly, and most of all, a bully. He has no right representing our one-universe.

 

55.9k Likes | 100 Dislikes


 

Seoho furrowed his eyebrows. He turned the display on his phone off before tossing it onto a pile of clothes that the stylist left on the couch. "Hyung?" Keonhee noticed the tears forming in Seoho's eyes. "Hyung, are you okay?" He asked, sitting down next to the older.

 

Seoho wiped his eyes. "I'm fine." He lied. "I'm just getting emotional from all the love from our fans." He continued his lie.

 

Keonhee pursed his lips for a moment. "Well.. Me too, honestly." He blushed. "Gimme a hug, Hyung." He giggled while pulling Seoho in for a hug.

 

Seoho faked a smile as he put his arms around the younger. "Oh!" Keonhee got an idea. "We should visit our parents after our performance." He suggested.

 

Seoho saw the boy's excited smile and nodded. "Sure thing, let's do that." He agreed.


 

The boys did their performance, giving stunning visuals just like in their music video. Everyone was nervous. Dongju had shaky legs most of the time and Seoho was a little shy when it came to his lines. However, with Youngjo and Hwanwoong's confident vocals and moves, the group was kept intact.

 

While Seoho and Keonhee were being driven to Ateez's house, Seoho took his phone out to look at the views and comments. There were so many positive comments. However, there were a good amount of negative comments too.

 

Lee_Lee

Doesn't Keonhee seem so different than Seoho? Like his charisma and confidence is through the roof. I wonder if he's trying to mask the pain of having Seoho as an older brother.

 

Kim_Love

Seoho is a total, nervous wreck. He should not have been put in Oneus. He wasn't ready and clearly needed more training.

 

Min_Moon

I am so disappointed with Seoho dragging Oneus down. Just like one user said on their MV, RBW picked the wrong member. I know that Keonhee and Seoho are brothers and all, but they shouldn't have been put in the same group. Otherwise, Xion and Dongmyeong should have been in the same group too. I just think it's pointless to have Seoho here when there are plenty of trainees with way more talent that have been working way harder for a debut.


 

Seoho furrowed his eyebrows. But I worked really hard for my position.. He wanted to argue back, but he knew it was worthless. There are so many fans who think the same way, and only two or three that said he looked good and performed amazingly. He inwardly sighed and put his phone away as they were nearing the house.

 

"I'm so excited." Keonhee said. "Let's go~" He pulled Seoho out of the van.

 

Upon entering the house, they were greeted by both of their lovely parents. Of course, San hugged Seoho first. Jongho had to get his arms around Keonhee. They all exchange hugs before they sit down at the dinner table.

 

"It's been awhile," Jongho said, "you guys should text more." He insisted.

 

Seoho nodded. "I've been texting you guys so much." Keonhee said.

 

San hummed and put a piece of beef on Kennhee's pile of rice. "But Seoho hasn't been." He commented. "You don't have to be quiet, Dear, we've kept up with the fans too.'' He continued.

 

Seoho furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" He asked.

 

Jongho sighed and looked at the children. "You two are adults," He started, "You know that there are people who bad-mouth and hurt other people for absurd reasons.

 

"Seoho, we've seen the negative comments that your fans have given to you." Jongho continued, looking at the younger.

 

"Fans..? Are they even called fans if they hate you?" Seoho asked. "Would fans tell you that your whole life was a complete waste of time and painful to watch? Would they tell you that you're ugly and it would be better on everyone if you didn't exist?

 

"Would fans seriously say that your parents would be happier without their first born?" Seoho looked up from the table. "For every one comment that is positive, there are a thousand comments that are negative. And I'm not exaggerating." He put his chopsticks down. "I think that I'll just resign and hide under a new identity.." He finished.

 

San breathed in and out. "There will be no such thing." He said. "My sons are talented, beautiful, planned, loved, and amazing. And I don't care what other people have to say about you.

 

"I took a break from performing so I could rest myself and spend time with my baby." He continued. "You were my first and I didn't know how to take care of you. You are my miracle and I love you." He finished proudly.


 

Seoho smiled sadly. "Thank you, Dad.. I just wish that you could tell everyone else that too." He held his cheek.

 

San huffed. "You know what? I will." He said, pulling out his phone. "Get over here, we're doing a VLive to stop this nonsense." He motioned.

 

"But-"

 

"Over here. Now." San ordered.


 

As they were on the camera, Jongho looked at Keonhee. The younger smiled and hugged Jongho. "Thank you, Daddy." He said. "Seoho-hyung really needed this." He continued.

 

Jongho Keonhee's hair. "You two are my children, you tell me when you need anything." He said softly. "And I mean it, anything.”  He kissed Keonhee's cheek.