Chapter 2 - Flower

The LOVE I can't RETURN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So this is the place you wanted to go?” Seulgi heavily sighed as they arrived at the flower shop. Wendy scoffed and just followed Irene inside. 

 

As Seulgi went inside she looked around, she got fascinated by the beautiful flowers, it’s been too long since she went to a flower shop while Wendy’s gaze was focused on Irene only. Seulgi noticed it and just avoided them and continued to look around. 

 

“Excuse me” a florist approached Seulgi as she thought that Seulgi was her customer, she is in her 20’s. “Ah, I’m not buying it’s my friend” Seulgi replied and pointed at Irene looking at the tulips and roses. “Is that so? You keep looking at the lilies so I thought you were buying”

 

“No, I’m not”

 

“I’m sorry, please excuse me” The florist went to Irene and asked her what  she wanted to buy. “Can you give me a bouquet which means a confession?” She said. “Yes, please wait a minute” 

 

“Yah, do you like someone?” Seulgi approached her. “As I remember, it’s been two days since you've had a guy and now another one?” Wendy butted in. “Well, there’s this transferee guy who caught my attention and I’ve been talking to him for a week”

 

“A week??” Seulgi almost yelled. “And you already liked him?” Wendy asked, Irene got confused because of Seulgi and Wendy’s actions. “Why are you both so worked up, come on, it’s just a fling, obviously, tryna to date here, what do you want me to do? Date a girl? Like I will.” Irene scoffed. 

 

“Why? There is nothing wrong with dating a girl” Wendy butted. Irene looked at her confused and suddenly showed a weird smile. “You, you like a girl, right?” Irene teased Wendy. Wendy cleared and avoided Irene’s gaze. “I wonder who could it be?” Seulgi added. Seulgi can feel it, Wendy likes Irene, she hasn't talked to Wendy yet to confirm it but she already can feel it. 

 

“I don’t have anyone,” Wendy said, Irene was supposed to say something when the florist arrived and gave her the bouquet. Seulgi was the one who paid and they all left. “Where are you?” Seulgi asked Irene after not going straight to the car. “I’ll take the bus from here, you two can go home now, bye!” Irene left while the two were left stunned because of her actions. “Should we go drinking?” Wendy asked Seulgi. “You don’t need to ask, let’s go” Seulgi agreed and they both left. 


 

Irene went home and her sister, Taeyeon, approached her. “I didn’t see Seulgi take you home, did you two fight again?” she asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter