Chapter 1 - Forgotten Gift

The LOVE I can't RETURN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CLASS 4-A

 

Irene was running in the hallway and didn't care about the people she bumped. "YAH!! KANG SEULGI!!!" Irene yelled at Seulgi. All of the students look at Seulgi and Irene. Wendy also arrives and is curious about what happened. "What??" Seulgi coldly asked. Irene stamps her feet walking towards Seulgi and smacks the back of her head. The students were all shocked by her.  Irene suddenly offers her hand. "Where's my gift? How dare you forget my birthday??"

 

"I thought it was today??" Seulgi curiously asked and rubbed the back of her head.

 

Irene wanted to smack Seulgi again but Wendy held Irene's hand. "Stop it, I called her yesterday and he was busy" Wendy said. 

 

Irene scoffed, "PFT!! She said she wanted to meet me but then she changed her mind, ``my gift??"

 

Seulgi gets her bag to get her gift. It was a small jewelry box. Irene gets excited after seeing the box, it was a purple box. She got the gift and opened it. "Woahhhh!! A necklace!!" She hopped around. Seulgi smiled and quickly put on a poker face. Wendy also cleared and sat on the chair in front of Seulgi. "Thank you so much!!" Irene thanked Seulgi and sat on the chair beside Seulgi. 

 

.

 

The class was dismissed and the three went to a mall because Irene wanted to go shopping. Seulgi just went along and just read her book while walking. A lot of girls were looking at Seulgi so Irene got mad at them, so she got Seulgi’s book. "Give it back to me," Seulgi said. "NO!!" Irene stuck out her tongue and ran. Seulgi also ran to Irene to get her book back. "And now we're back to being children, aren't we??" Wendy sighed heavily, she was embarrassed for them to run around.

 

Wendy already went home and Seulgi needs to take Irene home. Irene has the farthest house so Seulgi always wakes up early to pick up and take Irene home. The three have been friends since they were 4 and they are always together.

 

Irene fell asleep on the passenger seat after running around. They arrived at Irene's house, Seulgi didn't bother to wake Irene but instead carried her in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter