Forth

Those Cheeks Got Me (F title)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day.

Joohyun sat in front of her table day dreaming about Wendy. She finally had the chance to meet the angel. She was so excited she couldn't help the smile on her. Her workers thought she finally lose it after she greeted them with a smile this morning. Seulgi as usual, while having her magnificient chicken sandwich managed to tease Joohyun about it. Joohyun figured that it's better to ignore Seulgi's failed attemped to pissed her of even though her the redden of her cheeks said other wise.

The woman was dazed in her own day dreaming, when she heard knocks on her door. She fixed herself and appeared busy before she answered.

"Ahem, come in." Seulgi with her bear like smile poked her head from behind the window and gave  Joohyun a tiny wave. She rolled her eyes. 

"What Seulgi?" She asked annoyingly.

"Sheesh, I thought your in a good mood today." The bear like woman gave her her cute pout

"It stopped when I see your face." She flipped through her documents she had to finish today before her date. She didn't want anything to interupt her date so she better finished them all.

"So mean!" Seulgi stomped her feet on floor like a kid. She chose to drop this topic for now and told Joohyun about her schedule for today. 

"Seulgi, please reschedule them." She leaned on her chair, crossing her legs.

"Wow, okay. So, the date huh?" Of course, Seulgi knew about the date. A few days ago, when her Dad told her that Wendy wanted to meet her, she didn't waste any time to run to her room snatched her phone and called Seulgi. The were a lot of screamings from the room making her Dad spit his tea. The maids thought that the woman went cra- ahem.

"Yes, what do you think I should wear?" She didn't know why she asked Seulgi for advice because the woman might just more. But, she couldn't lie that Seulgi is a fashion freak, so sometimes she would get her opinion on things.

Seulgi thought for a little bit. "Where are you guys going?"

Joohyun didn't choose the place. Wendy planned everything for this date.

Suddenly, there's another knock on the door.

She stopped herself for a while. "Come in." Sunmi, one of her employee opened the door.

"Sorry for disturbing Miss Bae but, you have a guest." Sunmi said with a smile. For a while Seulgi thought that the woman was looking at her bottom. That's weird.

"Why are there so many people wants to meet me today?"

"This is your first guest though..." Seulgi whispered silently, slearing . But, that didn't escaped Joohyun's sensitive ears.

"Shut up." The CEO rubbed her forehead. "Sunmi, who is it? I don't have time for unimportant people right now. Just tell them to go home." She continued to do her work while ignoring her two employees.

"Oh Miss Bae. She said her name is Wendy." The papers on her table fluttered when the woman abruptly stood up from her chair with her wide eyes. Seulgi had the same look and Sunmi almost peed her pants in shocked because of surprised Joohyun.

"Umm, did I heard this right?" Joohyun braved herself to ask.

Sunmi was looking at both The CEO and Seulgi feeling weird. "Um, yes. Should I send her home...?" Sunmi was scared less.

"Who asked you to send her home?!" Joohyun walked briskly passsed Seulgi to confront Sunmi.

"B-But I thought you sa-"

"Forget what I said! Send her in! Go! And bring her coffee or something." Now, it's Joohyun's turn to paced around her office. Her heart was beating fast, hands sweaty, freaking nervous to meet Wendy. She didn't know why Wendy come to meet her before their actual date.

This snapped Seulgi back to reality. "Okay. It's time for me to-"

The door again opened revealing Sunmi and... OH MA GAH.

Joohyun felt like it was the first time again. That short brunette hair, those sparkling eyes, that cute nose, that red kissable lips, that cheeks... Joohyun was staring and Wendy noticed it. She slowly stepped into the office, gave a small smile to Sunmi for showing her the way before the woman went out to make her some coffee. Seulgi on the other hand smiled when Wendy didn't even look away after she realised that Joohyun was staring.

"Ahem. Hi Wendy." Seulgi greeted her.

Wendy turned to face Seulgi. Hmm, she looks familiar... oh! Wendy eyes opened wide when she saw Seulgi, the woman she met at the supermarket. "It's you hi! Seulgi right?" She offered a handshake and Seulgi took it.

"I'm sorry again about the other day. I promise I'll text you when I'm a bit less busy." Wendy remembered about her promise to Seulgi. She just didn't find the right time to treat her yet, with everything going on now.

The bear like woman playfully said. "Oh, you're busy I see. Busy on a date with Miss Bae over here~" She motioned towards Joohyun who still staring intensely at Wendy. They decided to leave her be like that for a while.

"Ha, you know." Wendy scratched her not so itchy neck. Well, it's a coincident that this woman she met at the supermarket was close to the CEO. "I'll make it up to you. I have a date today with Miss Bae Joohyun." Wendy smiled sincerely, appeared to be confident at declaring that she had a date planned with Joohyun. Seulgi couldn't help but squeled surprising both Wendy and Joohyun, finally she's back. Seulgi thought that Wendy was so charming since she wasn't scared to say that. And Wendy was a gentlewoman enough to bring Joohyun some flowers. She swooned for Wendy and Joohyun.

"Well, I better leave. Pleased to meet you again Wendy." Seulgi quickly exit the room before Wendy could say anything back. Wendy turned to face Joohyun again. The woman that was staring her now had a different aura around her. She wasn't as shocked as when she first entered her office but, her eyes were more calm and professional. Is it me or the room feels a bit colder now? Wendy took small steps to get closer to Joohyun.

"Hi Miss Bae. I hope you don't mind my sudden visit. My name is Wendy Shon and this is for you." She gave Joohyun the bouquet of flowers she bought on her way to her office. It was a mixture of lilac and pick roses. She didn't know much about flowers but she hoped Joohyun like them.

The CEO looked at the flowers in Wendy's hands and slowly reached out to take them. She brought it up to her nose to give them a smell. "Thank you Wendy. I love this." She said smiling softly. Wendy was glad that she liked the flowers. Wendy specifically knew that the woman loves purple, so she gave her shot at picking them. She heard the woman cleared , inviting her to sit on the couch at the side of her office. Wendy followed her and took a seat. She took a look around Joohyun's office. Very sophisticated. Dad would love this kind of design for his. Joohyun realised that Wendy was looking around the office. The woman in front of her was so gorgeous. So gorgeous that she was feeling green at the interaction between Seulgi and Wendy just now. She chose not to let that show for the sake of her date today. She didn't want to act like her girldfriend/wife before she actually is.

"Wendy I hope you drink coffee?" Wendy turned as she heard Joohyun's talking to her. 

"Yes. I love coffee. Do you?" Joohyun was a bit surprised. She didn't expect Wendy to return the question to her.

"Well, I prefer tea than coffee." She answered truthfully. Coffee left her with a head ache everytime she consumes them so no.

Another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter