Chapter Two [Y]

Conquest Of Earth

 

The next day was the day we had to leave Korea, we were travelling to Australia for a concert. I woke up and discovered Zelo next to me with barely any battery. I plugged a portable charger into him and woke him up.

"Morning hyung~!" he said cheerfully.

"Morning Zelo~!" I replied, ruffling his hair and kissing him on the cheek.

"What the hell Yonggie?" exclaimed Himchan from the other bed.

"What is it sir?" I asked, "Zelo, go get ready. We're going on a plane today." He bounded off the bed and went downstairs.

"Don’t call me sir Gukkie. You know I hate it when you do that."

"Come on Channie, we're not going out anymore since you dumped me."

"And it was the biggest mistake I ever made since now you're flirting with that robot." he muttered to himself.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Come on. Let's go have breakfast." he said, getting up and coming over to my bed to give me a kiss on the cheek. "Come on Gukkie."

 

{In the car to the airport.}

 

"No! Change the radio back! It was on Block B's Nalina!"

"What? Nalina is blugh!"

"Woohoo! It's on 2NE1's Can't Nobody English Version now!"

"BE PATIENT, IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE. ASIANS, WE RISE WITH THE SUN. INVASION, NO MERCY. TAKE OVER, WE THIRSTY!!!" we all screamed at the top of our lungs, no doubt irritating our manager.

"WILL THE SIX OF YOU SHUT UP! OR DO I HAVE TO PUT SNSD ON TO MAKE YOU SHUT UP!" he yelled. All of us immediately closed our mouths. "Thank you, oh look! It's Nalina now."

"WHASSUP DELLI BOY!!!!!!!" yelled Jongup. Making the me and the others groan.

 

{At the airport, Gate 45}

 

Flight VS642 is awaiting Mr Bang Yong Guk and Mr Kim Him Chan. If either of you are in

the terminal, please make your way to Gate Lounge 45 as your flight is now fully boarded and awaiting your arrival."

We got carried away in the restroom *cough* you know what I mean.

"Damn my hurts Gukkie." Himchan complained to me once we'd got onto the plane and had taken our seats. Me being in the middle of Zelo and Himchan.