Chapter One [Z]

Conquest Of Earth

 

I opened my eyes and found myself staring at the face of a strangely handsome man.

"What should I name you?...hmmm" he mumbled, "I know! You are now Choi Joon Hong."

"Isn't that too long..." I replied, shocked at how my voice sounded so different to his.

"Well, alright then. You'll be Zelo! You can still be Joon Hong but Zelo is your nickname!" he replied enthusiastically, "I'm Bang Yongguk by the way."

"Y-Yongguk hyung." I stuttered, trying the sound out. I wasn't used to talking yet. He smiled warmly at me and I felt my robot 'heart' suddenly beat faster. What did that mean? Why was I starting to feel faint just because my creator smiled? ................. I don’t understand......

"Zelo? Are you okay?" Yongguk asked me, worry in his voice. I looked up and smiled reassuringly.

"I'm f-fine h-hyung."

"Are you sure? You're stuttering."

"I'm n-not used to talking y-yet."

"Oh, right. Of course. Come on Zelo-ah, lets go see General Himchan." he held his hand out to me and as I took it, I felt my cheeks heat up.

 

[In the operation room with Himchan]

 

"This is the robot you made?" asked General Himchan, glaring at Yongguk hyung.

"Y-yes General Himchan sir."

"You're pathetic Yongguk. THIS ROBOT IS PATHETIC, WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE IT? How will it help us conquer Earth?"

"YAH! DON'T TALK TO YONGGUKIE HYUNG LIKE THAT! IT'S NOT HIS FAULT IF I'M PATHETIC. DON'T BLAME HIM!!!" I yelled. Getting madder and madder by the second.

"Learn some manners kid. Maybe then I won't be so embarrassed to look at the robot creation of my ex-boyfriend." scoffed Himchan, I'd lost all respect for him already. He left the room, I stood there fuming mad at his attitude.

"Why did you call me "Yonggukkie"?" hyung asked me, "Its just that Himchan used to call me that..."

"Uh. I d-don't know..."

"Ugh. Never mind. It's late, go to bed." hyung said then left. Leaving me confused, where was the bedroom?

I explored the house, eventually finding the living room where I lay down on the couch and tried to sleep.

"Hey look guys! It's that robot Yongguk hyung made!"

"General Himchan was right! It's pathetic!"

"What was Yongguk hyung thinking?"

I tried my best to ignore them, eventually the left when I didn't react. I couldn't help it, I cried a little. Why did everyone hate me?

"Zelo? What the hell are you doing out here?" came the sound of Yongguk hyung's voice. "Come with me, you can sleep with me just for tonight."

He led me to his room which he shared with Himchan who, thankfully, was already asleep.

That night, I lay awake thinking about what Himchan had said. About me being pathetic. 'I'll show him I'm not pathetic' I thought as I slowly drifted asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Sleep Mode: Activated]