๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž.

๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ


Hello and Welcome to my another fanfic.ย Well, those who already know me, thank you for coming here to read my yet another one.

To those who are first time here,

Hii, My name is Riia. I am a BTS army since 2017 and my bias is Kim Taehyung ever since. I am OT7 btw and I love each of them equally. Thank you for dropping by and sparing your precious time on this story. I would like it if you check out my other storiesย "destined"ย andย "Flower of Inferno"ย too and drop comments and votes there.ย (shameless promo ==')

However, this story is different. Not because it doesn't star a BTS member as the lead (which by the way, is new to me) and has another very breathtakingly handsome manโ€” Kim Jonghyun of Nu'est as the main male protagonist, but because this story is dedicated to a certain someone.ย 

A person who means the world to me, who is my God-sister but above all, she is my soul sister. She is a lot of things: strong and beautiful, mature, calm, clever and kind human being; a caring daughter, a lovely sister, a gorgeous aunty, a great friend, and the list goes on but besides that, she's a fabulous writer herself. Today is her birthday and what better gift could I give her than writing a story for her?!

This story is dedicated to you,
My Prettiest Bongย Srey.ย 

I can't even begin to describe how much you mean to me, but even if I'm incapable of describing with words you know my feelings for you. I love you. Just know that, I am always going to be here for you. Thank you for taking me as yourย God-sister, it's such an honor for me, and I don't think I deserve any of it.

Through this story, I am sending you all the love, luck, happiness, health, and wealth this globe contains to your way. Not because it's your birthday, but I pray for these things every single day, just like you do for me <3

This pandemic came in the way of me sending your birthday presents to you and I am so sorry for that. But I am sure they will reach you pretty soon and you are going to love it !!!

This story I've written to celebrate a beautiful soul, to celebrate YOU.

In hopes that you will love this story, let's move forward from this emo letter because I don't want you to cry, not today notย any day. (I'm going to send you aย handwrittenย letter which would be deeper than this, you can cry at that time,ย hehe, but only happy tears, okay?)

Happiest Birthday once again !!
You're more than enough, never let yourself believe anything else than that.

___

To my precious readers,

I am eternally grateful to you. It's you guys that keep me motivated to continue writing, even on my hardest days. Thank you so much, Ily.

I wish this story would catch a lot of attention too. I am willing to put my whole heart and soul into this story. This has been a long, long-awaited story, with certain someone in my mind, I wanted to put into words and give life to this story.

I just hope I could do enough justice to my bong, the characters, the story, my gem readers, and myself too.

________

[NOTE]

I should inform you guys beforehand that;

1. This story starsย Kim Jonghyunโ€” A South Korean singer, rapper, actor, and leader of the South Korean boy group NU'EST. His stage name is JR. Writing a story which doesn't have my taetae in it is odd to me, but I'm both excited and thrilled to write this one. This story means a lot to me already.

2. This story also contains my favorite human beingโ€”ย RM of BTSย as the second lead of the story, but just to clarify, he won't end up with the female lead.

3. As mentioned above, this story is dedicated to my sisterโ€”ย Cherry, I have taken her as the one and only female protagonist of the story. Nu'est is her ultimate stan group and JR along with Aron is her love of life. She is also utterly and helplessly in love with RM of BTS.

4. If you're not someone who is familiar with Nu'est, girl go check them out. They're very,ย veryย talented, handsome but underrated.

5. I believe 'Arranged Marriage' based stories have become too cliche, a norm; but I assure you this one is nothing like them. This one is unique in its own kind, both narratively and relatively.

6. This story is written inย 3rd Person'sย PoVย and it will be it unless mentioned otherwise.

7. This is a short story, which would contain around 25-30 chapters or maybe more, it depends on the way I write it. It is a love story but an unusual one. It would be a soothing, calming, healing in a way story that you will notice their love growing. It may contain some fluff in later chapters.

8. I would very much appreciate it if you don't be a silent reader and actually giveย feedbackย by commenting and voting. It helps me to improve. It makes me want to write, even more, it's like my motivation. So please, please leave comments. Positive criticism and unique ideas are always welcomed.

I think that's all I wanted to say, so without further ado let's jump into the story.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction, produced and written for entertainment purposes only. All the names, characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental or used in a fictitious manner.

Of course it contains name of Nu'est and BTS member, but that by no means is intended to reflect the actual personality/character/mannerism of the member. It's purely fictitious and the author's imagination. I don't own them and their pictures obviously; but everything else than that, the plots, other characters, and edits are completely mines.

All the rights are reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, used, transmitted or translated, in any form or by any means, nor be otherwise circulated without my permission. Strict actions will be taken if found guilty. This is my own work and it requires so much of me to create a story, so please don't copy any part of it.

ย 

ย 

*****

All rights reserved ยฉ
taesilkyyy

ย