[chapter 1]

Letters to Camp Casey
Please log in to read the full chapter

The war had officially started 2 days ago. The government was trying to gather all boys from ages 16 to 45 to help with the war since the North side had a much bigger army than the south one. 

And here was Woohyun panickly packing his bag as fast as possible as he heard the sergeant that would guide all the guys to their base yelling to everyone to gather up as soon as possible, because the trip to the base was a long one and they had to move during the night.

he was grabbing everything he thought he would need , some socks and some extra shirts, he didn't take another pair of pants since he only had one, and a photo of his family they had taken a few years back. His mother was eyeing him from the door with a worried look on her face, trying not to cry. Woohyun, seeing her like this , went up to her and hugged her, trying to make her feel better. But how would a mother feel any better when her only child is basically going on a suicide mission. But it wasn’t like he couldn’t go, he had to, like any other male around his age. She slowly pushed him aside and went to her room slowly , hoping that the time would stop right there. Woohyun followed her from behind and saw her opening a small drawer and handing him a necklace.

His mother hugged him once again and a few seconds later he heard the sergeant knocking on his door.

‘come on, we can’t wait all night here!’

As soon as he stepped outside he saw a mess of teens and older guys being a

Please log in to read the full chapter