In The Club

In The Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ve never thought I would fall in love with a man who I happened to meet randomly in the club. Really… Never…. I really never ever imagine I would come to this club every night just to look and wait to see him again. In the club, I wish to meet man who named Kim Jonghyun…..

 

///////

 

Work is getting challenging. I’m as a new HR manager has to deal with a lot of problems. This company seems to have serious inner problems with staffs and staffs, juniors and superiors. Yes it’s so hard to work in such environment where people are not able to communicate each other well.

"Hmmm....."

Every day is tiring but today I feel the most exhausted and I decided to go to a club at downtown to have a drink alone. To be honest club isn’t my favorite place but yes why not try changing some habits? Maybe alcohol will help to wipe away some pain, hopefully.

 

[ In the Club ]

 

“This club is so relaxing.”

I felt so much relaxed. This club is somewhere different from any other clubs I used to go before; not so many people, the music doesn’t play loud. Most of the time, they play romantic and relaxing music which I feel so much peace inside my mind.

By the way, looking at how everyone came here with their partners and friends, I feel a bit envious.

“What does it feel to be in love?”

I’ve been spending my life until now focusing on my study and work. But whenever I see the happy smile on people in love faces, I want to have one too.

“Stupid you, Cherry.” I cursed myself and burst into a laughter, feeling myself a bit silly.

 

I continued drinking and enjoying my private time, tasting wine and listening to soft music.

Due to the softness of the entire club and lullaby sounds of music, I unconsciously drank my third glass of wine now.


“Miss, can I join you?”

suddenly an unknown man came to me.

I turned to look at the stranger. I frowned.

“If you don’t mind, can I sit here too? You look lonely.” The stranger asked again as I didn’t give a reply to him yet.

“Oh yes…” I bowed to give permission to him. It’s a club and the seats are not all belong to me so…..


The random man tried to be friendly asking me about random things and to be polite, I joined the talk with him. However I felt really awkward. He talked nonsense most of the time. 

To escape from him, I asked to go to bathroom. 

I spent a long time at bathroom before decided to come out. 

When I came out, I wish he would have gone but he didn't. I gave a deep sigh to myself then I forced myself to go back to my seat.

 

"I'm leaving now. Bye bye!" I made excuse to leave in order to get rid of this man. 

"Wait Miss! Let's have the last glass of wine today. It's my treat. It's really nice to meet you." he offered me a glass of red wine. I didn't think much. I received as I thought I finally could leave after this glass. 

"Cheer!" 

We cheered the wine. 

 

Suddenly..... 

 

"STOP!"

 

An unknown voice to be heard and a hand suddenly appeared to grab my wrist that was holding the glass of wine. 

I startled. I turned to look at the owner of that hand. I became even more startled as he is angelic handsome. I was captivated by his handsomeness immediately, at the first sight. 

"Don't drink it! This man has bad purpose on you. He put some things in your glass." the good-looking man said to me then turned to stare at the strange guy.

"Damn you!" The strange guy quickly grabbed his car-key then left the club.

 

The good-looking man let go of my wrist, took the glass of drugged wine from me then handed to a waiter to take it away.

I was looking at his action without having a single blink. I was so confused as everything happened too sudden. 

 

"You should be more careful." the good-looking man added to snap me out from my thought.

"Yes, thanks for saving me!" I bowed deeply.


"Jonghyun, let's go!" suddenly another good-lookings around 4 people called the kind man from their table.

"I'm going." the kind, good-looking man shouted to reply to them back.

Then he turned to me.

"I'm going. Take care!" he said good bye to me with a very soft smile.

I felt so lost to see his smile and at the same time my heart ached. I meant I didn't want him to go yet and I didn't know why..... but I have to force myself to say goodbye...

"Bye bye!" the hardest goodbye...

 

The good-looking man went back to his friends then they prepared to leave the club.

I kept glancing at him for the whole time until he completely disappeared from my eyesight.

 

"In the club, I met a prince who named Jonghyun." -Cherry-

 

-----///-----


Since a night, I happened to meet a charming prince in real life, I started going to that club so often, hoping to meet him again... but no, I have never met the same kind man again. It is a little disappointing but it's nonesense to feel that way. He was just a random, coincident guy who god kindly sent to save me that night. Maybe just that once... 

 

Back to the working life, the interior problems are getting more serious and being at a position to solve their problems, I'm getting so much pressure and stress. On the hardest night that I felt so much struggling, I went to my favorite club again to cry out my pain. I drank and silently shed tears a lot. I didn't even know if I was drinking beer/wine or my own tears anymore. Life is getting tough.....

 

I got drunk and ended up using the table to be my temporary bed. I faced down on the table, weeping sadly.


"Can I join you?" 


A strange voice of a man to be heard again... "Not again..." I complained to myself as this reminded me a night that that bad guy asked to sit with me and planed to drug me.

I waved my head tiredly as NO without bothering to lift my face to look at the stranger.

"Nice to meet you again, Miss."

he spoke another phrase and I finally recognized his voice.

I quickly lifted my head up from resting on the table.

"You!" I exclaimed, feeling a little bit stunned to see a figure I wanted to meet again is right in front of me.

He smiled brighter; maybe he found my reaction was funny.

"I was alone today so can I join you?" he asked me again.

I bit my lips, thinking a little bit whether I should let him join... 

"I won't put anything in your drink. I'm not a bad guy. I noticed you look so down so I want to accompany you if you don't mind." he explained, trying to make me feel less uncomfortable.


"Please sit down!" I accepted his request by showing hand gesture to tell him to sit on the opposite chair.

"Gomawo!" he thanked witht his unchanged bright smile.

He sat down then called a waiter to make order for some drinks.
 

Having a man who I once considered as a life saver sitting in front of me like this, I lost a lot of drunkeness.


"So what's wrong? Why were you crying?" he asked me directly after finished his order.

I bit my lips again, feeling so stressed just to think about the unable-to-be-solved-problems. I sighed deeply.

"It looks too much for you. It's okay if you can't say it. But no matter what your problem is, I hope you can handle it." he cheered randomly.

"It's about work. It's like ths..." I decided to share him.

I comfortbly told him from A to Z and the kind man paid high attention to listen to my problematic tale.


"I got it." he commented after I finished telling him my problem.

He started giving me a lot of advices of how to solve. I listened to him carefully. His advices were so good.


We spent a long time talking until the mid night passed.


"By the way, my name is Kim Jonghyun. It was nice to meet you today again." he introduced himself before our goodbye.

"I'm Cherry. Nice to know you, Jonghyun-shi. I hope we will meet again." I introduced myself to him back.

Then we finished the last glass of wine. He paid for the bill then we left the club. 

.....

"How do you go home? If you don't mind, can I drive you home?" he asked bravely once we walked out from the club. 

I pouted in disappointment since before I replied to him. "I came here by my own car. I lost my drunkenness a lot now. I can drive by myself." I replied.

"Alright, be careful then! Bye bye, hope to see you again, Cherry-shi." he nodded in understanding then we walked to parking lot to get on our own cars. 

There, we said goodbye for our second meet. 

 

"In the club, I think I have a crush on this Kim Jonghyun." -Cherry-

 

-----///-----

 

Jonghyun's advices did work. I followed his advices to deal with the staffs. Fruitfully, I could find a solution for everyone in the company. 

That night, I decided to go to that club again. I was hopeful I would meet Kim Jonghyun-shi in order to thank him for giving advice to me..... And yes I met him...

 

"Jonghyun-shi..." I was so excited to see him was entering. I soon stood up, put my hand up and called him excitedly...<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter