Under that Tree in the Garden

JSH Drabbles

Yep. random but I still feel like writing something like this :D

 

"Noona, why do you like to study in the garden? It's warm here, lots of insects and you have to walk a long way to get to the kitchen." Little Changmin told his sister who had her magnifying glass out to burn random ants on the tree. It is in the afternoon, a summer afternoon and it is burning outside yet Kyung Min is studying in the garden with all of the books scattered around as if a typhoon had just passed.

The young Kyung Min smirked to her brother and continued to burn ants.

"Noona, that's disgusting." Changmin frowned.

"I like it here so that ice-cream will taste better when I'm inside the house." Kyung Min replied without turning around to Changmin. 

"Noona, ice-cream tastes the same." No matter how he hides it, Kyung Min could tell that he will come running with his books later to study with her under the tree. There is no way Changmin will resist curiousity to test out whether her claims are true or not.

True enough, her little brother returned, trotting with a stack of books too big for his little hands to handle.

"I am going to prove to you that ice-cream tastes the same whether or not one had been under the hot sun!" Was his excuse to accompany his noona to study.

"Minmin, umma said we won't be having ice-cream for today." Kyung Min told her little brother who gaped.

As always, he will still stay under the warm tree to study with his noona even when he found out that he had been tricked into joining her there. After all, she will have to return indoors after some time.