Fin~

Out of Love (2yeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: play https://open.spotify.com/track/4WzhjxvLP95y7AMDy0Atwb?si=41e972da52374bb2 )

 

 

 

Jeongyeon's POV

 

 

 

 

Sitting near the ocean with a booze on my hand. The moon illuminates the water in front of me, beautifully. There are a few people still wandering around.

 

 

 

Some are happy, some are not. I think I belong to the latter group?

 

 

 

I have a book to finish, but I decided to take a break from it and visited this place as my mind kept on wandering somewhere else. That actually hinders me from finishing this book. I can't think of the exact words or scenarios that will fit.

 

 

 

I need a breather, from everything, from everyone. Recently, everything feels heavy and it's starting to eat me up.

 

 

 

I'm breaking, but no one knows, no one believes I'm hurting. Do they think I'm just a strong woman? One who can face everything head on, who can wake up the next day feeling motivated? Can't I suffer? Should I just accept things as it is in one night and be okay the day after? I know I agreed to it, partly it was my decision too, but, it doesn't mean I am not hurt, that I won't be in pain.

 

 

 

Man, I'm really heartbroken, aren't I?

 

 

 

I was busy talking to myself when I got interrupted, my phone suddenly vibrated.

 

 

 

Hey, this is Nayeon. I've changed numbers. How are you? Anyway, I was just texting to let you know I will p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter