0.0

An act of revenge between a crush and a crusher

“Hey, watch out!” A boy breaks the hoverboard immediately before he can hit the girl. The girl is too startled that she can’t utter a word. “You okay?”
She nods, not blinking her eyes at all.
She heard him chuckle, and before she knew it, the guy disappeared. She didn’t get a chance to look at the guy’s face properly.
But she knew that’s when she developed the feeling.

 

A couple of months has passed.
Choi Eunji is a literature and multimedia student. She has been capturing all the pictures she could, hoping the guy will come into the frame. “Aren’t you tired of bringing the cameras every day?” Yoonha, her same coursemate, asked.
It’s tiring since she has no project or assignment to settle with this camera. But she hoped the man could fit into this camera’s frame instead of her phone. “I don’t know. Maybe this will be the last time.” She shrugs.
“You know you never tell me about this guy that you like.”
“Why don’t you tell me?”

That’s how they end up in the college kiosk café.

 

“So, you don’t know how he looks like?” Eunji shook, lips slightly pouting.
“How about I help you? Who knows you could find this prince charming?” Yoonha teases the girl and pokes Eunji’s waist. Both of them can draw perfectly but, according to Eunji, her friend is better than her. So, probably she could draw perfectly.
“But I don’t know his face.”
“Who says I’m going to draw his face. Let us find which department he is.” Yoonha wriggles her eyebrows. “Stop teasing me, girl.”

So here they are, standing at the centre of the college. The girls are wasting their time to figure out which building will that guy come out,

This college is quite organized, as each building department, designed in a circular. The main building or administration building is the centre and, it’s in the middle of the circle.

“But I don’t know his name,” Eunji mutters.
“That is why we’re here. So, we’ll know which building that man belongs to then,  look up his name.”
“That’s brilliant. Have you done this?” Honestly, Eunji has never thought that kind of a way because she’s too scared if she ever finds out the guy. Besides, she’s not the girl who would go around the college for nothing.
“That’s my speciality, girl. You do know I have a boyfriend, right?”

Sometimes Eunji forgets that Yoonha has a boyfriend because she’s so friendly with everyone. She could click with everyone she meets even though Yoonha says she’s nervous or awkward. Perhaps Yoonha knows the guy she mentioned.

It’s been about five minutes, Eunji hasn’t seen his silhouette. “You sure he’s from here?” Eunji shrugs her shoulder. She does not that confirm if the guy is from this school. But her intuition says so.
Even after three months in this college, she never bumps into the guy at all after that.
“But even if he comes out, I don’t know how looks like.”
“Girl, your heart will say, ‘that’s him.’ So, you gotta believe the process.” Yoonha pinches Eunji’s cheek. “I can’t believe you’re single with this look.” She scoffs.

Then, out of nowhere, she heard someone warning her. “Hey, watch out!”
Eunji turns around, only to see a guy on a hoverboard nearly bumps into him. Yoonha saw that and was mad. “Hey, can’t you see there are humans?”
“Yeah, I saw that.” He steps down from the hoverboard while his head peeks behind Yoonha.

“Hey, you.” He greets, pointing at Eunji. Yoonha is shocked, not knowing that Eunji has a guy friend. That’s odd because Eunji is not a social butterfly.
Eunji points at herself, looking puzzled.
“You’re the girl that I almost bumped into months ago.” Oh, so that’s him. Eunji finally knows his looks. She acknowledges that he’s ravishing.
‘He still remembers.’ She thought.

“I guess you’re shy. I’ll see you later.” He steps onto his hoverboard and leaves.