0.1

An act of revenge between a crush and a crusher

 Eunji currently waits for Yoonha outside of the lecture room since they have different schedules that day. Eunji rolled her eyes seeing her friend with her boyfriend. Sometimes, she feels bad because Yoonha had to be with her. Although as a couple, they need ‘alone time.
 "I think I should have lunch on my own." She mutters but, Yoonha pinches her arm. "I heard that okay. Come on. You are not disturbing me." Yoonha said as she slings her arm on Eunji’s shoulder.
 "Yeah, Ji. It’s totally fine. Besides, you don’t have any friends. " Her boyfriend snickered and received a hit from Eunji. But, that’s true. She doesn’t have friends because she’s not a social butterfly like this couple. Almost everyone in this college knows them.
 
 Yoonha and Eunji walk to the fridge to grab some drinks while the boyfriend waits at their place. Without realising there is someone behind them, taking the beverage as well. Yoonha, who noticed first, pulled Eunji’s shirt, but unexpected things happened.
The guy is hugging Eunji when she turns around to move.
 
Eunji was flustered and quickly moved away. "Oh, it’s you." The man smiles, showing off his dimple. "See you later." He winked, then walked away.
 
 "What was that?" Yoonha grins while Eunji is still red.
 Her crush just hugged her and she accidentally sniffed his cologne. It was so calming and she couldn’t function well right now.
 "Stop it." Eunji nudges Yoonha while they return to their place. "Babe, I witnessed Eunji getting flustered because of her crush." Eunji facepalmed, seeing her friend telling her boyfriend about her little crush.
 
 
Eunji is alone now since Yoonha and her boyfriend have the stuff to do. They want to go on a date. Eunji feels awful because they rarely have time together. ‘I seriously need to find another friend.’
 Eunji waits patiently for the bus to come while looking around. She didn’t bring her camera today because she finally met her crush. But she forgot that she didn’t capture at all.
 She fished out her phone to see if she could use this chance to take his picture. As if he's here.
 
 "Hey."
She didn’t respond, thinking someone else was talking to her. "Shy girl." She feels a sudden nudge and looks to her right. She doesn’t know if her face colour switched or not but currently, she is sweating. "Going home?"
She hesitantly nods, but she almost melts when she hears the male voice melodious laugh. "I didn’t bring my hoverboard today. I guess it’s our fate to go home together." Eunji is chanting in her mind to calm down before the man notices.
 "Are you always this shy?" Eunji didn’t even dare to look at him but nodded.
 
Once the bus arrives, they step in, but Eunji decides not to sit. She would rather stand than sit because she’s nervous AF.
 "Come, sit here." He said. Eunji didn’t even look until she felt the man pulling her. "Jungkook. But you can call me yours." Now she regrets letting the man pull her to sit. He is such a flirt. A charming flirt.
 
A hand was suddenly placed on her forehead. "Are you okay? You’re red. Just like during lunch." She mentally slaps herself. Who wouldn’t get this flustered when you’re this close with your crush? "Uh… I… I’m fine."
She heard him scoff. "As if I don’t know, girl." He mutters.