Airplaines!! Lets go Ddankkoma!!

Traveling The World For Love

YESUNG'S POV

"Ddankkoma! come back here.. its only for a little while.. i just need to find love..."

I have been chasing Ddankkoma around my dorm for 30min's and he just doesn't want to get into his cage.. A-HA!! Caught him!!

I am Yesung, i am homoual so it has always been a little.. difficult to find love, i have been searching for my love since i was 15 years old, now i am 25 years old and i think it is time for me to look for him.. so I have decided to visit 14 places around the world in search for him I will stay 1 week at each place, that may sound a little extreme but.. i think i have waited too long already. Me and Ddankkoma (my turtle) will be going together... despite the fact that Ddankkoma does not want to get into his cage...the first place i will be visiting will be Beijing, China I wonder if i will fall in love at my first destination? oh well i need to pack!

$10 000 To spend, Ddankkoma, 15 shirts, 7 pairs of pants, 8 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of sneakers, 1 pair of boots, 2 pairs of sandals, sun hat, sun screen, laptop, turtle food, turtle tank, 15 plane tickets, 14 pamphlets, 1 extra ticket for a special place ;), iPod Touch, iPod and laptop Charger , Toothbrush, Hairbrush, pocket knife, jacket, under garments, and pass port. I think i am packed.

On the drive to the airport i listened to music, Ring ding dong, and Lucifer by SHINee (my favourite band) and Knock out by TOP and G-Dragon.

It was a long wait in line until me and Ddankkoma got to the entrance to the plane where me and Dankkoma had to go our seperate ways.. he had to go to where the animals are kept and i went to get seated. My seat was beside a girl, "hello, i am Yesung" i looked over at the girl, " oh hi, i am Yoona" the girl said and we shook hands.

On the entire way to China i read the pamphlet i brought about Beijing and its many ups and downs.. it sounds like a fun place.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the short update i promise the next will be ALOT longer