Gangsta.

No no i might not write these.

In which Kim Minjoo, a shy and very nice student, catches Ahn Yujin, one of the hottest girls in their university, singing some lyrics while sitting lonely in the middle of the night. 

The point is, Yujin is in an unhealthy relationship, and Minjoo has liked the girl from high school. Even though Yujin is treated like a lifeless cup by her so called girlfriend, she always stops anyone from trying to help her, which Minjoo totally can't understand why. She deserves better, why chose to torture herself? 

But now, after listening to Yujin singing, Minjoo finds herself about to do something very foolish and extremely risky: she's going to be the next person to intervene the terrible lunch (just Yujin and her girlfriend having lunch, but then the girlfriend will somehow get mad at Yujin and starts yelling at the girl though she does nothing) and if she's lucky enough, she won't be a) the last victim got hit by the girlfriend, b) the every victim that got rejected by Yujin. 

That's why Kim Minjoo, the extremely shy and usually be seen in soft vibe, is wearing black leather jacket and all the stuffs that can make her become a badass, walking towards the table of Yujin and her girlfriend in front of everyone's surprised eyes (including Yuri's horror face), casually sitting next to Yujin while her girlfriend glares at Minjoo. 

"Get out. I'm not in the mood to entertain you, this useless just got my papers all mixed."

Hearing the insults closely for the first time, Minjoo can't help but turning to Yujin. The girl still has this calm expression despite all the words from her girlfriend; she is used to it. What the hell? 

"Are you deaf you dumb? I said get out of here."

"Can't you forgive her?" Minjoo says slowly, still eyeing Yujin.

"What?"

"Forgive her." Minjoo is testing the water. "Always forgive her."

Yujin stops playing with her food immediately. 

"I'm about to slap you right now." Yujin's girlfriend angrily gets on her feet and raises a hand high, but before she has a chance to take it further, Yujin quickly places her hand between them. "Wait!"

"What the? You dare to interrupt me?"

Not minding her, Yujin turns to Minjoo. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"Well." Minjoo sheepishly smiles. She looks like a small candy wearing wrong outfit. "You wished for a gangsta, and I'm here to make it come true."

She still remembers it so well, and for a long time she hasn't seen it again until this moment: Ahn Yujin, the prettiest girl in this world, laughing outloud. No one has caught her laughing before. The best they can see is the smiles she sends her girlfriend, the not so happy ones. 

"You are my gangsta?" She isn't laughing anymore, yet still has this obvious amusement in her face. 

"Yes."

"Ahn Yujin you-"

"You love me better than all the others do?" She casually cuts off her girlfriend. 

"Yes."

"Always forgive me?"

"Definitely."

"Ride or die with me?"

Minjoo nods firmly. "That's what the gangsters do." She finishes the lyrics and watches Yujin chuckle. 

"Very well." Yujin stretches a hand towards Minjoo and smiles. "Then take me away with you, gangsta."