Letter

No no i might not write these.

In which Minjoo coming back to the dorm to get her package which she accidentally sent over by setting the wrong address. It's just a small package, she should have left by now, but minutes later Minjoo found herself still standing in front of the door, staring straight at it.

"You want to go in?" A guard approached her, smiling softly. Minjoo turned to him, bowing immediately while greeting the old man. He was the guard who stayed with them through the last months they had. 

"Go." He handed her the keys and nodded. "I can give you fifteen minutes."

That's why Minjoo was here, inside their old dorm after the disbandment, going through every room with memories flooding her mind. 

Move on. She bit her under lip. Did move on mean she had to forget all? 

She stopped before a room she had known too well, including the owner of it. Her ex-roommate, her used to be neighbor, Minjoo inserted the key and turned the doorknob. 

The empty room welcome her. Your room look like a market. She walked in, seeing all the things that were no longer there. Her bed, her desk, her lamp,... all her stuff. Minjoo slowly leaning against a wall. 

This room doesn't smell like you anymore. 

So empty. 

So lonely. 

Eyes scanning every pieces carefully, Minjoo raised an eyebrow at the thing that was lying at the corner, hidden well in the darkness. She walked closer to the corner before bending down and realizing the thing was a piece of paper. She picked it up and observed. This appeared to be tore apart. But as Minjoo read it, she recognized she did not need the other part to fully understand what this one was about. 

It was a letter. 

For her. 

An unsent letter for her. 

And now, with a piece of letter in her hand, Minjoo tried to steady her shaking arms, but they wouldn't listen, and she poured all the effort into holding herself back, yet her tears were still running down. 

I love you. I love you. I love you. 

"... I have always liked you since the beginning. I've always liked you, I like you, I like you so much that all the papers in this world won't be enough for me to write down. It's always you who I stare at, it's always you who I want to keep closer to me. But I won't tell you what I feel. No I won't let you know. That way at least I can save you, because whenever I look at you I'll forever be reminded that til the end of time, it's you.

This letter will never be delivered. Will never be read by the person who needs to read it. It will be buried here, all those years, all the stares, all the smiles, all my love, and only I, Ahn Yujin, will know about this. 

That I'm so in love with you, Minjoo unnie."