Cheatsheet

Scarlet Hood - a mafia concept coed group. apply open. 2 male slots left.
Cheatsheet
Before You Start:
The story will take place in 2021 and will focus on the journey of the group as rookies. The story will feature their reality show, their vlogs, and their various discographies so please look forward to all of those.

The applyfic will follow a first come, first serve scheme as a way for everyone who will apply to get accepted. However, in order to ensure that two people are not making the same application for the same slot at the same time, there will be reservations. In order to reserve, just comment the position that you want to be reserved. As long as I get an update once a week regarding your progress, I am willing to wait for your application. I will still give you a short review in case some things need to get fixed but I will not be rejecting any application. 
 
The password is If you have any question, feel free to ask. That's it for now. Have fun!
 
Basic Info
The age range is already given in each plotline. Please follow it. For the faceclaim, you can only use idols since they're the ones with a lot of pictures and all that. Your faceclaim's age must at most be +3/-3 of your character's age. Any ethnicity and nationality is allowed. Ethnicity bending will not be allowed here so just make sure your faceclaim matches your character's ethnicity. There's no limit to the number of known languages but make it make sense.
 
Personality
There is no minimum or maximum amount of traits and there is also no minimum and maximum to the length of the paragraph in this section. Do remember that your character's personality will solely depend on what you put here so make sure that I can get the feel of what they're like.
 
Trivia
I love this part because this is another way to get to know the character better aside from the personality section. As you can see, there is no background or relationship section. If there are any relevant things that are supposed to be in those section, you can just put them anywhere in the trivia part (for instance, if they have an idol sibling, put it in the fun fact section). There's no minimum or maximum number for each section but put as much as you like, if possible!
 
Idol Information
The twins that are not relevant to your character's position are optional. Make the talent twins appropriate for your character's position. The minimum amount of trainee years is 1 year and there is no maximum amount.
 
Taken things
WJSN's Cheng Xiao is taken as faceclaim
Red Velvet's Seulgi is taken as vocal twin
WJSN's Meiqi is taken as dancing twin